Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best ass?  (Read 1796 times)

Karl123456

Hey lads which girl working now has the best ass

Offline bronson24

Adrianna of amour had a really nice one. Perfect for burying your face into.

But sadly the sex was not very good when i saw her

Karl123456

Yeah i can imaging hers is amazing but i ain't into polish girls

Offline NotTooOld4It

Hey lads which girl working now has the best ass

I haven't had the pleasure yet, but Keeva's looks quite nice.

Karl123456

I do think she wud be ace but i cant get to see her

Offline foreverchanges

I haven't had the pleasure yet, but Keeva's looks quite nice.

Safe to say you can bury more than your face in Keeva's bot !

Offline Bengeo13

Adriana that's for sure with or without service reservations
Grace - a joy to behold
Likewise Morgan (Diamonds), Savannah (Amour), BlondeBabeHoney (AW), Rosey (NNE), Angel (AW), Bethany (c & s)
But my favourite has to be Sarah at Diamonds, and those who have come across it all tend to agree - world heritage site
If anyone knows any others that need inspecting please let me know

Karl123456

Av u saw either heidi diamonds. Or lily nd ava of armour

Karl123456

Offline Bengeo13

Yep, inspected Heidi and I guess you mean Lily and Eva from Diamonds. All provide fine examples and in the case of L & E there is much more to appreciate with other services of course, but in the ass department all three fall short of the highest accolades, just minor irregularities in curvature and posture.
It's strictly subjective of course!

Karl123456

Wots heidis Boobs like. I swear t god from her profile she's proper up my street. I have major walking probs is there lots of parking ded close

Offline Bengeo13

I see Heidi is next available on Saturday, but Diamonds haven't identified where exactly yet, which is unusual.
She was last available at Quayside West earlier this week and if she's there again it can be tricky to get parked. If it is the same place there's some free parking nearby about 100 yards away (tends to fill up during weekdays but much quieter at weekends). There's car parking at the Copthorne hotel at £2 an hour and that's maybe 250 yards away.
You might ring Diamonds and ask where she's working from and if it's somewhere different just ask on here and someone will tell you about the parking.

Karl123456

Offline david4u

Offline Highlander

I really miss Northern Kara's arse. It was a masterpiece.  :cry: