Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe-Tottenham Hale.  (Read 3849 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to Password and a number of other punters whose reviews and feedback i read on Cleo.

Based in Tottenham Hale i found Cleo friendly on the phone, good English so booked her. I got a lift so didnt need to park but the KFC and retail park are places to park up i believe, also a walk from Tottenham Hale station.

Cleo says she is Hungarian, a slim size 8 has a good body, about 5ft 7 or 8 i reckon and is early 30s. I found her attractive rather than a stunner, as others have said she isnt a knock-out beauty. Enhanced tits and tattoos.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Good kissing and cock sucking all done with a good attitude. £80 for the hour. A good punt with a good WG. I will probably punt with her again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nhsi

Do you know if she allows fingering?

Offline smiths

password02

Glad you had a decent session with Clo - As I mentioned she is not everyone's cup but she has a great attitude, is a decent looker IMO different but in a sexy way - great lips and perfect body and tits, usually tats put me off girls but she has great DTBJ technique and a great DFK so looked beyond the other very small negatives.

And at £80 IMO very decent VFM

:hi:

Offline smiths

Glad you had a decent session with Clo - As I mentioned she is not everyone's cup but she has a great attitude, is a decent looker IMO different but in a sexy way - great lips and perfect body and tits, usually tats put me off girls but she has great DTBJ technique and a great DFK so looked beyond the other very small negatives.

And at £80 IMO very decent VFM

:hi:

Yes, great VFM for me, and again thanks for your review a while back. :thumbsup:

Offline Gapeking

password02

As mentioned there will be some punters who like her look and others who do not - I actually think she looks better in the flesh than her pics and more importantly she has very good attitude and service, Looking at the reviews several experienced punters have given her a positive as she does her job very well.

Offline The_Don

Tried calling her but no answer or reply to text.

She works with others in Tottenham hale

with? 

External Link/Members Only

In the end went with  > External Link/Members Only  (Different location, will do review soon)

Offline The_Don

Does she work with the below in Tottenham hale: 

In the end went with  > External Link/Members Only  (Different location, will do review soon)

Offline smiths

Does she work with the below in Tottenham hale: 

Yvett works out of the same premises as Cleo or did.

Offline blue

Yvett works out of the same premises as Cleo or did.

I was going to see Yvett last week (previously seen her) but aborted, the address given was still in Tottenham Hale (I think we all know the location!)

Offline bediscrete

Can anyone assist with Claudia Sweet's location if it's not the same as the others?
I was hoping to visit this weekend.  :)
pm me if not for general circulation.

Thanks