Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalabelle - White City  (Read 1106 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Davef2020

Punt happened week or so ago
Paid £230 no extras for 1 hour

COMMS - Messaged Adalabelle quite late after finished work via WhatsApp. She responded saying she was still working and was available. Sent me the postcode and i headed over. Once outside i messaged asking for the flat number to which she replied instantly.

LOCATION - Flat was just up from White City station near the A40. Flat was in a good condition and the area seemed to be okay.

GIRL - I would say the pictures on AW are accurate so what you see is what you get. She is very laid back and very hippie like in her thoughts i would say. She has a large number of tattoos and quite a few self-harm scars on her arms if that bothers you. She does have pubic hair on top but is shaved completely around the vulva so it doesn't get in the way too much. She said that the pubic hair on top increases the sensitivity for her apparently!

SERVICES - FK, OWO, RO

Made my way up to the flat and knocked on the door. Adalabelle answered the door in a dressing gown and didn't try to hide behind it. Made my way in and sorted the paperwork and took a quick shower. After the shower made my way in the bedroom where Adalabelle was sat on the bed in her lingerie. We cozied up together and had a little chat about each other and what i liked. Once we'd got to know each other we started with some touching and FK while i removed all her lingerie. I then moved back onto the bed and she went to work with a BJ. Was quite good and didn't contain any teeth. I then moved down to perform so RO on her. Her pussy was pleasant and odor free. After that she got a condom and covered me up before jumping on top for some cowgirl. I couldn't help myself and had to fondle her tits and suck on her nipples as they were right in front of me! After a while she got off and laid down on her side and started sucking my cock again while i played with her pussy. She then asked if i'd like to see her cum which i obviously said yes to! She then started masturbating with one had while playing with and sucking my cock with the other. This is a massive turn on for me and made me extremely hard. Once she came she then focused on getting me to cum with vigorous wanking while rubbing my cock on her tongue. This did the job and soon i was ready to pop! When i did she filled her mouth with my cock and allowed be to unload into it. She's not a swallower so she made her way to the bathroom after to unload. I jumped into the shower to clean off before getting dressed and having a little natter before making my way out

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only