Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai ladies  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Candyman1900

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you could recommend a Thai lady that is slim but has very large breasts? I saw a lady called mimi in Grimsby a few years ago but she moved on. I never reviewed her and don't know why, getting old maybe. If you say anywhere up to an hour away from Doncaster. Cheers in advance

Offline wakefieldlad13

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you could recommend a Thai lady that is slim but has very large breasts? I saw a lady called mimi in Grimsby a few years ago but she moved on. I never reviewed her and don't know why, getting old maybe. If you say anywhere up to an hour away from Doncaster. Cheers in advance

Are we talking natural or are we including enhanced? and you definition of VERY LARGE

A few below comes to mind but i suppose it is about your definition

Ploy at Yonlanda Huddersfield is slim, good shape and enhanced though not very large

Lucie at Natcha, good too

Jojo at Ubon, big tits though not slim, not fat

M, emmy/emma ? at ubon, enhanced not skinny and i think good shape

B2B dear/Darra got a good rack on her

Offline Candyman1900

Are we talking natural or are we including enhanced? and you definition of VERY LARGE

A few below comes to mind but i suppose it is about your definition

Ploy at Yonlanda Huddersfield is slim, good shape and enhanced though not very large

Lucie at Natcha, good too

Jojo at Ubon, big tits though not slim, not fat

M, emmy/emma ? at ubon, enhanced not skinny and i think good shape

B2B dear/Darra got a good rack on her

Sorry wasn't very clear was I. Slim size 8 to 10 and breasts enhanced or not I don't mind but big and I mean water melon big.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sorry wasn't very clear was I. Slim size 8 to 10 and breasts enhanced or not I don't mind but big and I mean water melon big.

Size 8 and watermelon sized tits.......i have a unicorn with a diamond tipped gold horn in my back yard

Sorry, i have not come across a Thai with that build (not all woman anyway)
Jasmine, another ex Ubon girl was water melon size but she would have been 10 or 12 not sure of her current whereabouts

Offline Candyman1900

Size 8 and watermelon sized tits.......i have a unicorn with a diamond tipped gold horn in my back yard

Sorry, i have not come across a Thai with that build (not all woman anyway)
Jasmine, another ex Ubon girl was water melon size but she would have been 10 or 12 not sure of her current whereabouts

Lol I say 8 but yes would settle for 10-12, I just didn't want a big lady apart from her breasts.

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only

This lass is a tourer but seems to fit your requirements very nicely. Cracking lass and a cracking service too!  :hi:

Hope she's back in Leeds soon!

Offline Candyman1900

This lass is a tourer but seems to fit your requirements very nicely. Cracking lass and a cracking service too!  :hi:

Hope she's back in Leeds soon!

Thanks I'll keep an eye on her

Offline chandlerhandler

Spotted this one & wondered if you get down that way at all or may worth watching to see if she gets moved around  :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

Spotted this one & wondered if you get down that way at all or may worth watching to see if she gets moved around  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Different phone number but the same girl.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Just been in Suranaree banging the regular when I got a quick look at the other girl
It was only a quick look but enough to notice a large pair of hoovers
On leaving I did a scan of all the usual adverts and found this adultwork 7293141
Apologies, for some reason the link won't copy but go on AW and search females 1mile ls7

Offline GingerNuts

On leaving I did a scan of all the usual adverts and found this adultwork 7293141

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hooters not hoovers

You should be able to edit your posts within a short time after posting, 15 minutes I think.

Offline Coopert

Just been in Suranaree banging the regular when I got a quick look at the other girl
It was only a quick look but enough to notice a large pair of hoovers
Apologies, for some reason the link won't copy but go on AW and search females 1mile ls7

Thinking of heading there soon. Who is your “regular” ?

Offline wakefieldlad13

The girl is called Nadia according to AW
The pics show her to have good boobs but I cannot say how accurate the pics are relating to age etc

Offline Candyman1900

Cheers I've seen nadias profile and have messaged her but no luck with a reply as yet.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I was booked in with her at 7pm but have had to cancel, maybe you can try then

Offline Aireman

Main woman at Phun Tawee, Charman, might fit the bill. She's got huge fake tits

Offline wakefieldlad13

I was booked in with her at 7pm but have had to cancel, maybe you can try then

Sorry, this is 7pm tomorrow 12 July

Offline chandlerhandler

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:39:29 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline Rover78

Main woman at Phun Tawee, Charman, might fit the bill. She's got huge fake tits

I'll second this suggestion

Offline xpind

Jane is worth a try, she sometimes offers full service

Offline Jomoore

Jane is worth a try, she sometimes offers full service

Hi xpind, have you got any more info on this lass please?

Offline wakefieldlad13

It's been a while since I have seen Jane, sge isn't a young chick, though I felt she was tasty enough
I cannot recall having any cause to complain and she never refused any requested service once in the room (at a premium of course)
She would work close to the ibis a few mins from the bus station though more recently, she appears to be working out of the massage shop in LS3, not sure of its current name

Offline xpind

Hi xpind, have you got any more info on this lass please?

Only seen her once a couple of months ago but she was good.

From what I remember mostly focus on massage with sex at the end (at extra cost), description is accurate D breasts.

She was based out of Jasmin Thai in Leeds (LS3), meant to go see her again but she was unavailable

Offline Jomoore

Only seen her once a couple of months ago but she was good.

From what I remember mostly focus on massage with sex at the end (at extra cost), description is accurate D breasts.

She was based out of Jasmin Thai in Leeds (LS3), meant to go see her again but she was unavailable

:hi:

Offline stevedave

This profile appeared on AW recently, might be of interest.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only 

Offline Jomoore

This profile appeared on AW recently, might be of interest.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

She seems to be working out of this place:

Can't say I fancy the location.

Online webpunter

Is a filipino burd ok ?
Looking at her if she put thai as nationaility i wouldn't question it, not a scooby
Spicy_Sofia
Stunning rack
She was in Brighton a couple of weeks ago
I dithered and she fcucked orf up norf & hasn't been south since  :dash:
I'm only checking on her profile location errr .... everyday  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Candyman1900

Is a filipino burd ok ?
Looking at her if she put thai as nationaility i wouldn't question it, not a scooby
Spicy_Sofia
Stunning rack
She was in Brighton a couple of weeks ago
I dithered and she fcucked orf up norf & hasn't been south since  :dash:
I'm only checking on her profile location errr .... everyday  :lol:

Cheers I have had this one and reviewed