Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miya Thai Sexy - Coventry  (Read 3227 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
12 review(s) for Nira sexy thai girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mufcdan88

External Link/Members Only

When : Today. Fired a text off at midday. Was knocking on the door to her flat, on the southside of Coventry, not long after.

WG : Stunning. Naturally pretty & very petite, small chest and a nice tight round ass. Dressed in black lingerie & stockings.

Price : £80 half hour

Punt : Greeted with a big smile and a kiss, super friendly. Paperwork out the way and she sat on my lap on the end of the bed and we had some DFK. Then kissed her neck and down her body stood up, before getting her on all fours, ass in the air on the bed and ate her arse out which she seemed to enjoy. Flipped her over, prone bone but she seemed in a bit of discomfort so changed to spoons which she seemed to enjoy, then finished her in doggy, ass in the air, pulling her long dark hair and just going to town.

Finished and she was telling me to stay for the hour & that she had a boyfriend but doesn't want him anymore as he's boring & not very good in bed, funny! :wacko:

Recommend but she's very dainty, so if you want a girl with more meat, then she aint the one.

Online RogerBoner

Finished and she was telling me to stay for the hour & that she had a boyfriend but doesn't want him anymore as he's boring & not very good in bed, funny! :wacko:
Miya probably met him doing her job so he may well have read this already  :cry:
It's usually the Thais who decide that you are their boyfriend but there are plenty of downsides that make it not worthwhile. When you get free sex off a Thai tourer the sex soon becomes lacklustre. Anal and being rimmed is off the menu but they will try for BB because your the bf of the moment.

Mufcdan88 had a great session precisely because it was a paid for session. I advise her bf to carry on paying and to try to find a Thai civvy. I ended up doing just that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Thai women are always on the look out for nice "farang" boyfriends to turn into husbands, on goes the ring then you will be supporting her and her family in Thailand for the rest of your days  :dash:

Offline Darius49

Is her advertised age of early 20's true in the flesh? Half picture looks it but other half looks older :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 12:28:55 am by Darius49 »