Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork certainly attracts the weird and wonderful  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The shortened version :)

"I have never had a boyfreind so still remain unopened.I must admit sleeping casualy with some guys now & then so not a complete virgin. "

Offline Tailpipe

"I have never had a boyfreind so still remain unopened.I must admit sleeping casualy with some guys now & then so not a complete virgin. "

:P. interesting view on the subject of what a virgin is .  :D

Offline NIK

There's a damn sight more weird than wonderful.  :rolleyes:

Offline Boundless

If genuine it's very sad imo.

The President

Andre 3000

I could have sworn I saw the same ad on Craigslist a week or two ago and yep if you look at the picture you can see the text 'original craigslist post'

Very weird nevertheless.

Offline JamesKW

Taking a few chances with bareback/unprotected sex also,I bet she will a large number of crazies contact her, based on this profile.

Offline Happylad

It`s easy to see why she left uni without a degree - she probably spelled her name wrong on the exam paper

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline NIK

Don't know about being sad, it seems typical AWank bollocks. Even they question its veracity.

Blackberry

It`s easy to see why she left uni without a degree - she probably spelled her name wrong on the exam paper

Spelt  :D

Offline Happylad

Spelt  :D

If you spent just a little of your punting fund on a copy of The Oxford Concise Dictionary you would find that the past participle of the verb `to spell`can be either `spelled` or `spelt`.  However, as the latter spelling is also the name of a particular form of finely ground wheat I prefer to use the former to avoid confusion among the more pedantic members who have nothing better to do than nit pick

Offline hockogrockle

Two random comments:
1. Years ago a girl sent a letter to the agony aunt Marjorie Proops (remember her, anybody?) saying "If a girl has sex once and doesn't do it again for a long time, can she become a virgin again?"
2. A girl was once convicted of prostitution despite the fact that the defence could produce evidence to show she was a virgin. This was because the legal definition of prostitution is "offering common lewdness for the payment of money". So it was enough that she had been offering wanks or blow jobs (or whatever she was doing). Penetrative sex was not necessary for the offence to be established.
Just in case you were interested. And if you weren't, it didn't take too long to read, I hope.

Blackberry

If you spent just a little of your punting fund on a copy of The Oxford Concise Dictionary you would find that the past participle of the verb `to spell`can be either `spelled` or `spelt`.  However, as the latter spelling is also the name of a particular form of finely ground wheat I prefer to use the former to avoid confusion among the more pedantic members who have nothing better to do than nit pick

It was a joke chief I'm not the usual grammar police  :manhater:

Offline Happylad

It was a joke chief I'm not the usual grammar police  :manhater:

`Nuff said; but I`ll bet you didn`t know about the particularly finely ground wheat, so at least you`ve learned something

Offline G-style

I knew about the wheat I just wasn't quite sure how it was spelled   :hi:  :unknown:

Offline thefoxman

Two random comments:
1. Years ago a girl sent a letter to the agony aunt Marjorie Proops (remember her, anybody?) saying "If a girl has sex once and doesn't do it again for a long time, can she become a virgin again?"

Watched a C4 program about virgins a while back and 3 girls were in a flat together - 2 virgins and one who called herself a "reclaimed virgin" !WTF ?
It turned out she had gone celibate for a year or so to fit in with her virgin flatmates (who were waiting til marriage).

Blackberry

`Nuff said; but I`ll bet you didn`t know about the particularly finely ground wheat, so at least you`ve learned something

And I do love my wheat!