Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel – UK-GlamourGirls (London Agency) – Birmingham Incall TOFTT  (Read 4116 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7258964) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cheshuk

I would’ve liked to post this review when she was available in Birmingham, however my ukp membership expired so I couldn’t give a heads up.

I saw Angels profile last year on glamour girls in London, but she went away before I got to meet her. I tried to book her when I saw she was available again, but by the time I contacted the agency, her profile had gone. They told me she was in Birmingham and I could see her if I wanted to, even though her profile was no longer listed.

That worked well for me since whilst it’s a long journey, it saves me the usual travel and hotel costs that come with London punting. I went ahead with the booking, it was for her London rate. Decided to check whether she was available on aw out of curiosity and I saw her profile which was new and had no feedback. I knew it was her and aw rate was half the price I paid.

I wasn’t going to cancel and hurt my reputation with an agency that's always been great for me, over a saving, plus given it was a journey to get there. I wanted the agency reliability.

Looks: My dress request was met perfectly, hair down and make up nicely done. Upon entry, got a look at her and was very pleased she was stunning just like her pictures. Tall, gym, toned, and big natural tits

Service: She was very open to do everything I wanted, stood by the side of the bed, while I kissed and explored her body slowly undressing her. Before proceeding to owo, then 69, missionary, doggy and cowgirl all well delivered with DFK throughout.

Personality: Genuinely lovely personality, really nice, down-to-earth girl, very friendly and chatty. Gives the impression she doesn’t realise how fit she is, on top of that she’s a professional call of duty player in Brazil, which I thought was cool.

As far as I know, she's not being reviewed here and she's absolutely brilliant in my opinion.

Overall:

Services: dfk, 69, owo, missionary, doggy & cowgirl
Price: £300 ph (could get £150 on aw)
Looks: Stunner (Pics accurate)

(Agency link currently down)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 09:55:59 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline chatbite

Thanks for the review. I'll definitely keep an eye out for when she's next in Brum  :thumbsup:

Offline Man of steel

Been on the hotlist since I saw her profile location Brum. Hopefully a review soon from me. FAF.😉

Offline thebastard

Thanks for the review - looks unreal!

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks for the review - looks unreal!
Thanks for the review. I'll definitely keep an eye out for when she's next in Brum  :thumbsup:

No worries  :drinks: just a shame I couldn't post at the time

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review Cheshuk, she looks great. Would certainly pay her AW price. Onto the hotlist.  :drinks:

Offline Hazz9902

Where is she at the moment?

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks for the review Cheshuk, she looks great. Would certainly pay her AW price. Onto the hotlist.  :drinks:

Aw rate is certainly preferable :drinks: for me agency reliability was still worth the extra travelling to a different region

Where is she at the moment?

She said she's going back to Brazil for a bit to train as she can't keep her fitness schedule here, it's a big thing to her. So may be away already or is going back soon.. all indications were she plans to return just not sure which region as she's only just gone indy

Offline Man of steel

Aw rate is certainly preferable :drinks: for me agency reliability was still worth the extra travelling to a different region

She said she's going back to Brazil for a bit to train as she can't keep her fitness schedule here, it's a big thing to her. So may be away already or is going back soon.. all indications were she plans to return just not sure which region as she's only just gone indy

Disappointed. Looked like a FAF 💯to put on the Birmingham monthly rota. No response on text/WhatsApp at the moment. Will have to continue with my weekly Brazilian Bruna .😉

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 06:56:06 am by Man of steel »

Offline Cheshuk

Disappointed. Looked like a FAF 💯to put on the Birmingham monthly rota. No response on text/WhatsApp at the moment. Will have to continue with my weekly Brazilian Bruna .😉

Bruna looks good, added her to hl cheers

Offline TerryTibbs

Bruna looks good, added her to hl cheers

Do you have an AW link for Bruna please.?

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Man of steel

Do you have an AW link for Bruna please.?

Thanks

Enjoy. FAF💯

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks

Currently trying to book Angel.

She is in Bristol.

She has cancelled me twice today....hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Suprised at the lack of reviews for her.

But she sounds like she is worth the effort.....I hope   £210 per hour is top dollar!

Cheers

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks

Currently trying to book Angel.

She is in Bristol.

She has cancelled me twice today....hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Suprised at the lack of reviews for her.

But she sounds like she is worth the effort.....I hope   £210 per hour is top dollar!

Cheers

She had only just gone independent when I saw her, previously was only aware of her on London agencies.

Hence why I decided to book through the agency at a premium since she wasn't local, as we all know how unreliable independents can be

Hope you get to see her mate

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Saw her today.......OMFG!!

One of the most incredible bookings ever..

Review to follow when I get off this cloud 9.

Cheers

Offline thebastard

Hi Guys

Saw her today.......OMFG!!

Review to follow when I get off this cloud 9.

Cheers

Love to hear it!  Glad you enjoyed!  :drinks:

Offline Cheshuk

looking at your reviews just just reminded me I forgot to review dates with summer, what a smokeshow but slightly too late now, glad it worked out with Angel  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 11:50:51 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Man of steel

On the HL for the weekend - in Gloucester/Tewkesbury now.😉

Only doubt - the negative review Sep 2023 (very recent). Is this a false review or possibility of a bait &switch (would be an expensive disappointment). The reviewer implied 5ft 2 with a slight belly 🤔

Be interested to see Terry review to confirm for the AW profile  - if it is indeed the girl (accurate pictures). My cock is intrigued.🎲

Going through Glamour girls site as Chesnuk did previously in July 23  - gives me more assurance that you get what you pay for. (Good review).

« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 06:42:18 am by Man of steel »

Offline TerryTibbs

Only doubt - the negative review Sep 2023 (very recent). Is this a false review or possibility of a bait &switch (would be an expensive disappointment). The reviewer implied 5ft 2 with a slight belly 🤔

Be interested to see Terry review to confirm for the AW profile  - if it is indeed the girl (accurate pictures). My cock is intrigued.🎲

Going through Glamour girls site as Chesnuk did previously in July 23  - gives me more assurance that you get what you pay for. (Good review).

Dont worry she is absolutly the lady in the photos, slimmer than expected (makes a change) no tattoos, just a perfect body.

I was ready to walk if there was any hint of a B and S.

But be warned she does not suffer fools gladly.

Cheers

Offline Man of steel

Dont worry she is absolutly the lady in the photos, slimmer than expected (makes a change) no tattoos, just a perfect body.

I was ready to walk if there was any hint of a B and S.

But be warned she does not suffer fools gladly.

Cheers

What is her service like  (any boundaries)..DFK, OWO, RO..all sex positions within her rate.

Offline TerryTibbs

What is her service like  (any boundaries)..DFK, OWO, RO..all sex positions within her rate.

Review just done....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386116.msg3931686#msg3931686

Let me know what you think?

Cheers

Offline TerryTibbs

Prices are high, she has various add on packs.  Very BMW.

Cheers

Offline Man of steel

Prices are high, she has various add on packs.  Very BMW.

Cheers

Thanks. You get what you pay for with most Brazilian hotties on my regular rota.

Main extra for me  kissing - presume usual £20.😉. Love kissing a pretty face.💋

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks. You get what you pay for with most Brazilian hotties on my regular rota.

Main extra for me  kissing - presume usual £20.😉. Love kissing a pretty face.💋

I dont think kissing is available on its own, only part of the £50 pack.

Regards

Offline Man of steel

I dont think kissing is available on its own, only part of the £50 pack.

Regards

Lol🤣..if I get to see her this weekend , could be an expensive punt. But if pictures accurate..probably my cock will wink more than twice.💨

Offline Cheshuk

I don't think the review will be fake, when I saw her she confirmed the aw profile was hers but also said she was going back to Brazil to train as she's really into fitness and can't do it properly here. My guess would be she may have let someone else use her profile while she was away, hence the b&s neg and not good behaviour but common amongst Brazilians in my experience.

If Terry saw her through aw, probably an indication she's back using the profile, hope it works out for you mate
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 12:53:16 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline thebastard

I don't think the review will be fake, when I saw her she confirmed the aw profile was hers but also said she was going back to Brazil to train as she's really into fitness and can't do it properly here. My guess would be she may have let someone else use her profile while she was away, hence the b&s neg and not good behaviour but common amongst Brazilians in my experience.

If Terry saw her through aw, probably an indication she's back using the profile, hope it works out for you mate

Thanks for your input as always mate! :drinks:

Offline thebastard

When I'm hanging out the back of her I'll think of Chesh and Terry  :lol: :lol:

Offline TerryTibbs

Interestingly I did ask her about the video gaming that Chesh comented on, but she said she was not a gamer, but a skateboarder.

Who know.....just go for it.

Cheers

Offline Cheshuk

Interestingly I did ask her about the video gaming that Chesh comented on, but she said she was not a gamer, but a skateboarder.

Who know.....just go for it.

Cheers

she showed me her insta at gamer competitions, said her following was since she's a pro COD player but who knows

When I'm hanging out the back of her I'll think of Chesh and Terry  :lol: :lol:

not sure what to say to this one mate
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 02:18:43 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline thebastard

She's very intriguing isn't she!

Offline Man of steel

She's very intriguing isn't she!

She is available in Gloucester/Tewkesbury this weekend - if you want to book her. Responding to AW emails.

Read Terry review. £160 for an hr plus extras.

Offline Man of steel

Booked for the weekend (cheltenham) ..OMG...ches & Terry- hope not a bait and switch.

On route from London (a paradise for hotties).. so not a big issue..the cock needs to dip whilst hard and pounding  before seeing  the WAG (great lookers but so much on their terms)  my big friend😉 wants to wink🗯   prior to be the perfect guy..better to continue the great sex hobby - punt size 6-8 hotties  for health reasons (de-stress advised by my doctor) 😉
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 07:26:19 pm by Man of steel »

Offline thebastard

Will do a “review” tomorrow but booked to see Angel at 20:00 for 90 mins inc GFE for £290 tonight. She called me from a withheld number prior to arranging, I contacted her when I left and as requested 30 minutes prior to arriving as per her request. Arrived bang on time then radio silence.

What followed was sporadic calls and messages saying that her landlord had turned up as there was an issue with the drains. I decided to walk around so I wasn’t just sat in my car like a lemon all night. Some one hour and 20 minutes later I left and drove back to Birmingham - an hour away. Thankfully had some good podcasts to listen to and aren’t that bothered just a little disappointed for not trusting my gut. Given the time invested I might as well have driven to London and seen one of my regulars for a guaranteed good service!

Offline Man of steel

Will do a “review” tomorrow but booked to see Angel at 20:00 for 90 mins inc GFE for £290 tonight. She called me from a withheld number prior to arranging, I contacted her when I left and as requested 30 minutes prior to arriving as per her request. Arrived bang on time then radio silence.

What followed was sporadic calls and messages saying that her landlord had turned up as there was an issue with the drains. I decided to walk around so I wasn’t just sat in my car like a lemon all night. Some one hour and 20 minutes later I left and drove back to Birmingham - an hour away. Thankfully had some good podcasts to listen to and aren’t that bothered just a little disappointed for not trusting my gut. Given the time invested I might as well have driven to London and seen one of my regulars for a guaranteed good service!

I had her booked for 22.00. The same story as you. She however sent me a message 10.15pm that she could not host tonight due to her landlord sorting out her drains. Left about 10.30 - a wasted trip. Slightly disappointed was really looking forward to meet her. Communication was good prior to 20.00 and then silence until she decided to abort. Texted her 30 mins before the punt with no response, but thought with my cock than my head and was not expecting an abort. What we guys do to punt hotties.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 08:24:06 am by Man of steel »

Offline Cheshuk

in summary unreliable as fuck as an indy  :thumbsdown:

Offline thebastard

I had her booked for 22.00. The same story as you. She however sent me a message 10.15pm that she could not host tonight due to her landlord sorting out her drains. Left about 10.30 - a wasted trip. Slightly disappointed was really looking forward to meet her. Communication was good prior to 20.00 and then silence until she decided to abort. Texted her 30 mins before the punt with no response, but thought with my cock than my head and was not expecting an abort. What we guys do to punt hotties.

She's subsequently messaged me again today out of the blue to apologise!