Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Anastasia – Norbury – Polish Milf. Failed to fuck all holes. 🍩  (Read 5077 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6921702) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Had my plans to bang a hottie but got the “I’m not feeling well got to cancel” text a couple hours before the meet.  Read the review by ‘A Decent Fist’ (ADF) for Anastasia so decided to fuck the polish milf in Norbury as it includes bashing all the holes.  :wacko:

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: July 2023.

Comms:  Rang her phone and was picked up by a lady with reasonably good English.  Agreed the services and time.  Got the text with postcode shortly after.

Location:  Residential terrace house in Norbury.  If you start at the fire station it’ll be around 5-10min walk up them back streets.  Fairly quiet road with a few pensioners doing stuff at front of their houses.  Nothing stands out to indicate you’re riding the local bike.

The girl:  There’s an old AW verification pic that makes her look a right munter.  I agree with ADF, she looks better in person.  Not gonna see her on cover of playboy for sure though.  :D
Wearing stilletos first and was around 5ft3 when removed.  Slim size 6, great figure actually for her age, except saggy (says natural) D/E tits.  Didn’t see any scars as the tits were almost down by her waist!  :lol:  Asked her age and was told 33.  Definitely mid 40s   Long blonde hair
Pics are likely her from a few years back, with push-up bra. 

Price: Agreed service was protected sex and everything else is included.  Fuck as many times within the agreed time. Start with 15min with option to extend for the difference.  £60 for 15 mins. 

It’s a dimly lit room with large fuck sofa.  I wish there was better lighting as my eye’s felt a little strained.
Unlike her profile name, sex was quite passionless.  Was asked if I wanted her keep clothes on or straight to sex.  I chose the later and climb on the sofa to present my cock.  Bit of tit wank in those huge saggy tits before sticking me in her mouth.  OWO was fantastic.  Her hot mouth knows how to work the dick and does ball sucking.  Didn’t hand wank at all.  Great suction and got me going quickly, with me thinking shall I start by busting straight away then decided no keep going.

My turn to sample her and went to work on her small pussy.  Very good looking pink vag.  Clean shaven.

Move onto the action and was asked which hole.  I opted for pussy to start.  Got her in mish and banged away.  Tits looking better in this position as I fucked her deep with legs in various positions.  No issues taking dick.
Felt the sap rise and ask her if I can cum in mouth.  Whipped the dom off and she starts sucking away as I bust straight into her mouth.  Watch her sucking and dribbling strings of cum down her tits and thought she was about to pull away.  Told her keep going as there’s plenty more.   She spat everything into a tissue and cleaned up.

Asked if I’m ready to go again so I asked for anal if I can get hard enough.  Apply the dom and she works away OW to get me hard.  Sucking away as I felt myself getting bigger and knew it wasn’t going to be hard enough to get into her poop shot.
Don’t say I didn’t try.  She leans over the dresser to present her ass and I pull in.  Too soft. Game over.   :unknown:

Conclusion:    Worthy a positive even though the sex was passionless.  My first CIM.  :wacko: Great attitude.  Says I should bang girls in the ass first if anal is desired.  May go back to bang her in the ass at some point. 

Over-estimated my ability and greed got the better of me, like I’m at a buffet.   :dash:

Door-to-Door: 20min.   

Pics attached for record.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 06:43:41 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow cheers for the review OP. I may give this one a buzz. So all is included you say?

Offline FiveKnuckles

So all is included you say?

I better rephrase that to, everything on her enjoys list is available.  :thumbsup:

Throat fucking wasn't available.  When she was giving OWO, I was thinking about flipping her to give her tonsils a bashing.  :cool:

Online pumps

Thanks for the review

I may have to give her ago if not only to just see to her anal cavity.

Did offer you kissing BTW?

Offline Saltnpepper

I better rephrase that to, everything on her enjoys list is available.  :thumbsup:

Throat fucking wasn't available.  When she was giving OWO, I was thinking about flipping her to give her tonsils a bashing.  :cool:

:cool: Sold . She seems VFM and I do love a bargain.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Didn't attempt it.  {think paper bag job}  :lol:

French kissing is on her enjoys list so I'd think some kissing would be available for willing participants.

Offline Meursault

Her verification pic has always really put me off, despite her being local to me now.

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the review

I may have to give her ago if not only to just see to her anal cavity.

Pumps,
I have seen her recently - and reviewed her here. Kissing from the off - with tongues. Not the snog your face off type, but not too bad. Was available 'on demand' throughout the punt.

Anal is only in a couple of positions - the ones Anastasia chooses and are comfortable for her. Basically her taken from behind whilst standing and supporting herself using a dressing table, and prone whilst she lies face down on the bed

Online pumps

Pumps,
I have seen her recently - and reviewed her here. Kissing from the off - with tongues. Not the snog your face off type, but not too bad. Was available 'on demand' throughout the punt.

Anal is only in a couple of positions - the ones Anastasia chooses and are comfortable for her. Basically her taken from behind whilst standing and supporting herself using a dressing table, and prone whilst she lies face down on the bed

I did read your review buddy... it went from 100% to absolutely no mention in this review. So I was curious

Also thanks for that detailed info on the anal front
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 05:16:24 pm by pumps »

Online pumps

Didn't attempt it.  {think paper bag job}  :lol:

French kissing is on her enjoys list so I'd think some kissing would be available for willing participants.

Haha thats my fear. Lol is the verification pic floating around accurate to what she looks like now? Or in person

Offline FiveKnuckles

pumps,  it's 100% her in the AW verification pic.  Truthfully I'd say she looks better in person.   Her 'polish gaze' is more softer in person.  Basically you're there for the service she'll provide, not for her face.

If you're after A-levels, do mention it prior to turning up so there's no excuse for dirty back door.  ;) 

Offline Good-timer

Where can you see the verification picture?

Her verification pic has always really put me off, despite her being local to me now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You have to go look for it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Today might be a good time for you to reread the rules. -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted. This includes links to previously posted photos and to using the 'quote' feature to repost the photo

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Any reason for your lack of contributions?

Offline FiveKnuckles

SP has now added a face pic to her profile.   she doesn't look as glamourous in the dimly lit room fyi.   

Offline Saltnpepper

SP has now added a face pic to her profile.   she doesn't look as glamourous in the dimly lit room fyi.   

Saw her this week. Positive review coming up.