Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Vie en Rose Tia, Goodge Street  (Read 3024 times)

2 review(s) for La Vie en Rose Tia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only

"Tia" in Goodge Street.  One to tick off the bucketlist.  I always wanted to shag a black girl - she is my first.  The profile pic is a bit crap.  Looks a bit like a cartoon.  I was tempted by the huge tits though.  Turns out this representation of her body shape is fairly accurate.  She does have huge stunning breasts (full of milk it turns out as I would discover when giving them a good suck) and a slim frame, but not completely flat stomach.  She looks mid-twenties in age.

I stayed for 30 minutes.  Quite nice flat, safe, busy area.  There was another girl working there who I didn't speak to but spotted in another room.  The OW and sex was pretty good and she allowed kissing on the lips (not DFK) that would leave my mouth stained with her bright pink lipstick by the end of the session (!).  I had a good time with her and those great tits of hers and the best part was cumming all over them at the end - my thick white cum showed up really well, contrasting against her very dark skin - a fantasy of mine fulfilled.  So I would recommend her.  Not for an amazing experience but pretty good - nice friendly girl - limited English but did what I wanted and a new experience for me.

Offline snookywally

Thanks for sharing your experience, was going to book an appointment for tonight but it appears her number isn't showing. Last log in was on the 5th!

You stated her English is limited, would you know where she is from by any chance? And how discreet is her flat? Is it above one of the shops along Googde Street itself?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:22:59 pm by snookywally »

Offline Paul31

her pricing is crazy. £100 for 1 hour but £330 for 2 hours

Offline supastarjay

those are def some great tatas, was it OW out of choice or because she doesn't do without?

LL

You stated her English is limited, would you know where she is from by any chance? And how discreet is her flat? Is it above one of the shops along Googde Street itself?
I'm not sure where she is from (didn't ask). Flat is in a nice block on Charlotte street if I remember correctly (just a short walk from goodge St tube). Yes it was discreet.

those are def some great tatas, was it OW out of choice or because she doesn't do without?
My choice. I always go for OW so don't know if OWO is on offer, sorry

Offline SamLP

Had her number saved many months ago for when I would be in central London. She used to have some face pics on her profile and she looked decently attractive, but for some reason I took her off my HL. Thanks for the review, I may see her sometime.