Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Bayswater  (Read 3291 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline velybadboy

External Link/Members Only

Comms - i text Karla the day before I wanted to meet. She responded within 30 mins that she would be available at the time I wanted and asked me to remind her the morning of the meet. When I text her in the morning, she was positive and gave the postcode allowing me to travel to the location and asked that I text her 15 mins before arrival, so that she could get ready. I text her from Queensway tube as it was about a 12 min walk from there. All with quick responses in the day.

Location - estate in bayswater. Short walk from the tube. Working lift to get to the flat. The flat itself was shared, but nice. She said there were problems with the shower being too hot or cold, but I was able to work it out.

Girl - very nice looking. I was pleasantly surprised. Her smiles and Spanish comments made her all the more sexier. She's about 5ft3, nice body, beautiful ass.

The meet - very much a gfe. I paid 150 for the hour. Started with lots of fk/dfk, and feeling each other, her though my jeans and me through her nice lingerie. On to owo which was nice, maybe slightly toothy, but not much. Also had some ro thrown in there. Then on with the dom, CG, doggy, prone, Mish. She was very active and seemed to get very wet. I came in dom. Then had a bit of massage. Round two was a lot of the same ended with HR.

She said she travels a lot and will be here for a week. That's good, because it's means I won't spend too much money on her. If she was London based , I'd be a regular.

Offline Dr Talueng

Nice ... immediately added to my HL!

In her FAQ ... the last question ... what is 'Handsworth'? (apart from somewhere in Birmingham)

Offline velybadboy

In her FAQ ... the last question ... what is 'Handsworth'? (apart from somewhere in Birmingham)

Absolutly no idea! Maybe she really doesn't want to go there? :lol: