Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: J-LO bum romanian in Harrow. Dirty body, false advertisement and dreadful attitu  (Read 9236 times)

Jamesmadden

External Link/Members Only

Nationality: Romanian
Physical appearance: big ass and looks just as pics.

Now I called her to confirm services. She doesn't mention rimming (on her) and owo are 20 extra on the half hour service. She also said this included kissing.

Went to her flat in Harrow and as soon I stepped in she started complaining about other punters behaviour, hygiene etc and how she is a classy lady. She was very negative. I asked for a shower which I received.  Came out of the shower and she still had full clothes and heels. I asked to get undressed and she seemed so uncomfortable at this stage she still had her knickers on. She put the light off and I requested  it to be on. She started complaining about how the light makes her uncomfortable etc. She then said she has to give me a massage, I said no due to time constraints. Again she complained and said that this is her style and I must have a massage l. I got a 5 min massage out of the way and I asked her to kiss me (brushed my teeth and had mints earlier as well) she constantly avoided kissing and had a go at me when I tried to move in for a kiss.

Now I have a thing for rimming nice shaped asses so I told her to have a shower before our meeting in order to keep this area clean. As she got on all fours, I spread her asshole and it was covered in brown layer of faeces. At this point I stopped and demanded a refund.

she gave me back £60 out of £80 I gave her. She was moaning at me with rubbish like I'm the worst client in 7 years and that all her clients are happy with her.

lesson learned. Never believe AW reviews, always trust in UKP

This is the first romanian I ever saw and that will be the last.

sorry for bad grammar it's late night, I'm tired and typing this on my phone.

tonysoprano

Maybe there should be a special section on UKP for Romanian skanks?

Seems like not a day goes by without another horror story about some Romanian dunce whose ripping people off with this sort of behaviour. What a cunt!

yumyum3

I spread her asshole and it was covered in brown layer of faeces.
  :vomit:
I have to say though that the fact she gave you back £60 of £80 is pretty good. Most of them would try and keep it all and get you out so well done on that.
You are right and I think that is a good idea :thumbsup:

Offline kowalski

From a country where the average wage is ten bob a week they must have us well and truly down as suckers. £120 ph.! Boycott them.

Moee7866

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to give her a ring today but after what I just read I will look elsewhere!

Offline Anadin

Yuck! I'd be deeply ashamed if someone saw shit around my arsehole and I mean how long does a shower take 3 mins if you're quick? Very Nasty!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have a far simpler solution, just boycott these Romanian lowlife ------------- problem solved.    :thumbsup:

Offline rockharders

lesson learned. Never believe AW reviews, always trust in UKP

Maybe AW punters like rubbing their nose in shit, hence the 90% +ve FB.

Andre 3000

Absolutely stomach turning. I've had her on my HL for a while as I did like the look of her bum but leaving her asshole in a state and knowing a punters coming round is unforgivable. The sign of a WG who no longer cares.

Offline pumps

poor guy.....i know your trauma, as i have a thing for asses myself.

Offline Steve2

So we have a new poster (4 posts)

2 negative reviews

My bullshit meter can't cope

No offense meant

Offline Taggart

I have a far simpler solution, just boycott these Romanian lowlife ------------- problem solved.    :thumbsup:

Like Jimmy, I've asked the question why you guys waste your money on these skanks?   Is it because they are cheap and you are broke?

Come on, tell us? In fact are there any Romanians punters can trust?  Thought not.

Time after time on this forum guys whinge about the poor service from Romanians.  My money, like most of you,  is hard earned, and I will not waste it on a Romanian rip-off. There are plenty of other nationalities out there who for a few quid more, give more, and deserve the buisness.

I fully agree with Jimmy, and it's time for a major boycott of the Romanians. They'll soon get the message, and either up their game or feck off home - hopefully the latter. !!!

Jamesmadden

So we have a new poster (4 posts)

2 negative reviews

My bullshit meter can't cope

No offense meant

Well it's up you if you believe me or not.

I've been lurking on ukp for quite some time until I decided to write a review a few months back regarding another wg in the Heathrow area who I had a negative experience with.

those who asked me why I see romanians?  Well I don't usually do due their negative reputation  and I only saw this wg because of all the aw feedbacks she had . This was my first romanian wg and it will definitely be the last.

In the past I've seen horny Lucy, Eve moon and other ladies who were recommended on this site.

I wrote this review to give people a heads up about this wg.

Offline ForrestGump

J-POO bum sounds like a more appropriate name for this girl  :vomit:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well it's up you if you believe me or not.

I happen to believe you, we have a few members on here who like to defend Romanians, I have no idea why that is.    :unknown:

Offline Steve2

I happen to believe you, we have a few members on here who like to defend Romanians, I have no idea why that is.    :unknown:

Time will tell Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Time will tell Jimbo

I found this part very convincing, typical of pimped, Romanian lowlife -------------

"she constantly avoided kissing and had a go at me when I tried to move in for a kiss."

Offline MancSean

Gotta say I can't get the image of her shit encrusted brown eye out my mind now. Never go with Romanian birds wgs or normal after spending much time there in the past. Yuk how could she not have washed her ringpiece when she knew it was going to be on display no self respect

jimbobwood

Gotta say I can't get the image of her shit encrusted brown eye out my mind now. Never go with Romanian birds wgs or normal after spending much time there in the past. Yuk how could she not have washed her ringpiece when she knew it was going to be on display no self respect

I know, totally unacceptable. It takes 1 minute to clean your arsehole, shove your fingers up your arse and scrape out some shit with some antibacterial soap. Very lazy, she only needs to do it every time she takes a shit. After every punter, use a wet wipe or a quick wash will do.

jimbobwood

Another thing I hate is hairy arseholes. 10 mins hair removal cream, hair-free for 2 weeks.

If I'm doing this stuff, to make punts run a bit smoother the prossie should be making sure she is immaculate. Fucking hell, they are paid enough and should do the basics like personal hygiene.

aerofan5

The review kind of indicates that the girl could possibly be here against her will.

The comments on the Internet seem to indicate that most EE girls are here by choice and are delighted to be in the money.

Anybody know the reality - exploited or voluntary?

Offline Jimmyredcab

The review kind of indicates that the girl could possibly be here against her will.

The comments on the Internet seem to indicate that most EE girls are here by choice and are delighted to be in the money.

I have never suggested that these Romanian skanks are being forced to work against their will, even at very low rates with Sergei taking 50% they are still earning far more than they could ever get back in Romania.
Sadly they need a pimp to organize their accommodation and run their AW profile, many of them speak very limited English. :thumbsdown:

Offline adindas

Please just be extremely cautious before you spell this word  " the girl could possibly be here against her will" (e.g. traffic)

It is the same if you say whoever have punted her, the op, our other fellow punters  are criminals ...

If you have strong evidence please report it to crime stopper ......

Please differentiate between working for and agent (pimp if you want to call it) and working against their will (trafficked).

About working for an agent, It applies to any profession, some people will need to work for an agent before becoming an indie. Even in highly respected jobs such as bankers, footballers, nursing some will need to work for and agent as this is the easiest way to enter the job market. Also working for an agent might offer benefit despite their disadvantages.

Similar princiles applies to prossies from EE how could they work as an indie here in the UK if they could not find any accommodation as there will be no LL will ever rent their accommodation to them ....

Offline smiths

Please just be extremely cautious before you spell this word  " the girl could possibly be here against her will" (e.g. traffic)

It is the same if you say whoever have punted her, the op, our other fellow punters  are criminals ...

Please differentiate between working for and agent (pimp if you want to call it) and working against their will (trafficked).

About working for an agent, It applies to any profession, some people will need to work for an agent before becoming an indie. Even in highly respected jobs such as bankers, footballers, nursing some will need to work for and agent as this is the easiest way to enter the job market. Also working for an agent might offer benefit despite their disadvantages.

Similar princiles applies to prossies from EE how could they work as an indie here in the UK if they could not find any accommodation as there will be no LL will ever rent their accommodation to them ....

Indeed, of course the lie is they are advertising as Indies on A/W when they arent Indies so thats bound to cause speculation with punters.

As a punter i dont know as fact what cut A/W WGs  give their pimp, i am all ears how other punters know this. The WG telling a punter the cut isnt proof, its her unprovable word relying on the punter believing her obviously.

I have posted about the difference between having a pimp which many WGs choose to have like ALL those that work in brothels or for Agencies and a WG being forced to work against her will. The latter is evil and such pimps should get done. If i thought a WG was working against her will i would ring Crimestoppers anonymously. I punt for fun with willing WGs, i have no interest in punting with women being forced by low lifes.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe you could give us a guide on how to obtain this "evidence".    :unknown: :unknown:

Unless the girl is chained to the bed or she asks for your help how are you to know she is being forced to work. ??

Just because she has a bad attitude and refuses to kiss means nothing, that appears to be quite normal for Romanians. :hi:

Offline Steve2

Just because Jimbo has a bad attitude and refuses accept the truth, that appears to be quite normal for cab drivers.

Offline adindas

Maybe you could give us a guide on how to obtain this "evidence".    :unknown: :unknown:

Unless the girl is chained to the bed or she asks for your help how are you to know she is being forced to work. ??

Just because she has a bad attitude and refuses to kiss means nothing, that appears to be quite normal for Romanians. :hi:

Sorry mate I could not answer this question as I am not an expert in this field ...
If people could not get an evidence then you have no evidence. Similar principles applies to anything.

But NCA has provided a guideline. If you have witnessed these three main elements the you need to report it to CS:

- The movement – recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of people
- The control – threat, use of force, coercion, abduction, fraud, deception, abuse of power or vulnerability, or the giving of payments or benefits to a person in control of the victim
- The purpose – exploitation of a person, which includes prostitution and other sexual exploitation, forced labour, slavery or similar practices, and the removal of organs

If you are a victim, or hold information that could lead to the identification, discovery and recovery of victims in the UK, you can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. Your information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
External Link/Members Only

Sofar I have not seen any prossies on AW or reported here met this criteria apart from vulnerability because they have no other alternatives to become an indie ...

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 02:02:14 pm by adindas »

jason26

I saw her a while back last year and I must say she was actually very decent. The one off putting thing about her was she has a serious case of verbal diarrhea. She literally wouldn't stop talking but that aside she wasn't too bad. She has a great body and although she said she said she doesn't do kissing we ended up DFK and she seemed really turned on. We both eventually came in cowgirl, so all in all not too bad.

Stealthshagger

Yuck! I'd be deeply ashamed if someone saw shit around my arsehole and I mean how long does a shower take 3 mins if you're quick? Very Nasty!

If she cared to/knew how to wipe her arse correctly she wouldn't need a shower every time she went to the bathroom.  Surprised she didn't shower before a rimming session.  Would have been easier for her to say no. Sounds like she might have run out of paper mid gorilla finger or just doesn't care.

Offline berksboy

Indeed, of course the lie is they are advertising as Indies on A/W when they arent Indies so thats bound to cause speculation with punters.

As a punter i dont know as fact what cut A/W WGs  give their pimp, i am all ears how other punters know this. The WG telling a punter the cut isnt proof, its her unprovable word relying on the punter believing her obviously.

I have posted about the difference between having a pimp which many WGs choose to have like ALL those that work in brothels or for Agencies and a WG being forced to work against her will. The latter is evil and such pimps should get done. If i thought a WG was working against her will i would ring Crimestoppers anonymously. I punt for fun with willing WGs, i have no interest in punting with women being forced by low lifes.
   As for the WGs cut a Russian WG i got to see a lot of told me it was 50-50 and she was happy with that as she told me "the money is very good" She also told me she went to bed every night crying her eyes out as she hated selling her pussy.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:39:56 am by berksboy »

a10

Why do people persist in seeing these skanks, then whinge about the poor service? Is it because they're cheap?

If so, punt less often and save up for a better class of WG. It's not rocket science. If the mood really takes you, and you don't have the money for a decent WG, remember -

Avoid the skank, have a wank!

Offline Silver Birch

If she cared to/knew how to wipe her arse correctly she wouldn't need a shower every time she went to the bathroom.

Really?  :vomit:

I would hope any wg I visited would wash her arse after a shit. A wipe is not enough in my opinion  :vomit:

I wouldn't be comfortable punting if I hadn't washed thoroughly after a shit and expect the same from wgs.

Stealthshagger

Really?  :vomit:

I would hope any wg I visited would wash her arse after a shit. A wipe is not enough in my opinion  :vomit:

I wouldn't be comfortable punting if I hadn't washed thoroughly after a shit and expect the same from wgs.

my point is rather that even in the absence of a shower, shit around the anus is not normal. I know I dont skidmark my way through life, and my arse doesnt look like a shit nuke went off on my crater after I have been.

Offline Laying Pipe

Poverty is not to be ashamed of. It is only a f!!!!!g inconvenience.
If the Russian WG cries every night for selling her pussy,I am absolutely sure that in one of the worlds richest economy ( UK ) with a bit of enterprise she would get by without selling her pussy. Difficult for the Russians as they are not part of EU. Visa / work permit and all that.
As for the Romanians, they see it as a quick and easy way to make money, and I cannot help feeling that they are part of a criminal support net work. The WGS are not alone. They are confident they can get away with the scam.
I am sure they will not get off lightly in there own country if they cheat a Romanian punter. Will they dare. ?
I have also noticed some Romanians WGS putting on their profile that they do not see Romanians, Albanians and Black punters. I wonder why. ?
Maybe some other Nationalities lives by the rule"an eye for an eye " in the literal sense. Sadly not us.

SurprisedPunter

It looks like that seals it. It looks like the Romanian boycott has begun.

vw

Imagine the uproar if you went for a shit at half time, red card offence in my opinion.

Jamesmadden

Sorry guys but this isn't the first shity experience (pardon the pun). I experienced something similar this a month later with another ebony wg in Bedfordshire. She was even worse than this one, she had a lump of shit size of my thumb with tinges of green and yellow right in her arse hole when I spread it. And she expected to rim that  :vomit:

I decided to leave and was to disgusted for a refund (£50 half hour )

Trying to locate her profile but she keeps changing profiles and location.

It's a miracle I'm still punting after these two incidents lol

Offline leatherlover

I have been put off rimming and RO for life by the above and the OP.

Offline Digz2012

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline pumps

Sorry guys but this isn't the first shity experience (pardon the pun). I experienced something similar this a month later with another ebony wg in Bedfordshire. She was even worse than this one, she had a lump of shit size of my thumb with tinges of green and yellow right in her arse hole when I spread it. And she expected to rim that  :vomit:

I decided to leave and was to disgusted for a refund (£50 half hour )

Trying to locate her profile but she keeps changing profiles and location.

It's a miracle I'm still punting after these two incidents lol

You certainly know how to pick them!  :drinks:

vw

Think the risk is part of the buzz for some.

Offline pumps

Think the risk is part of the buzz for some.

No way, we all know its a dirty place but nobody who enjoys rimming wants to encounter shit lol

I personally enjoy rimming but it probably only happens in 5% of all my punts, I've got quite strict standards before I'll indulge in it. I find its always the biggest juiciest looking bootys that aren't clean enough to be fit for rimming  :thumbsdown:. It does make sense though.

:drinks:

onevote1

No way, we all know its a dirty place but nobody who enjoys rimming wants to encounter shit lol

I personally enjoy rimming but it probably only happens in 5% of all my punts, I've got quite strict standards before I'll indulge in it. I find its always the biggest juiciest looking bootys that aren't clean enough to be fit for rimming  :thumbsdown:. It does make sense though.

:drinks:

An honest and informative post, like you I agree about strict standards and even then I find myself hitting the Doxycycline sometime after as the paranoia sets in. Luckily you can still ask for throat swabs and the old probe stuck up your Willy as well as the urine and blood tests when you test at clinics. Those kind of bacteria from girls butts can't stay in your system.

good post

Jamesmadden

You certainly know how to pick them!  :drinks:

Just my luck   :vomit:

As you said, it is probably more common with big booty girls. These two WG's did indeed have a big booty.

vw

Its not fair two group EE together there are Romanians and Rest of EE.  Rest of EE generally offers a happy service with satisfied  escorts.  Education in Romania I believe makes the girls think they need the pimps to get here and prosper, some but only a few have figured it (The ones that stay in a town like petite Sophie as an example)

If you want to meet a trafficked person, visit a takeaway or fruit farm.

Offline Eager Thighs

So she knew you were interested in rimming but still left shite all over her arse  :vomit:

theGOAT

So she knew you were interested in rimming but still left shite all over her arse  :vomit:
A lot of EE girls don't do their own texting - someone else does it for them as English is bad or pimped - so you are often wasting your time asking for anything beforehand.

Not being clean is ludicrous.  All WGs should shower immediately before EVERY meet.  Anything less is totally unacceptable to me - will piss off punters and is unhealthy.  It only takes 3 mins of their time and costs nothing.

Cheers!   :drinks:

Offline pumps

A lot of EE girls don't do their own texting - someone else does it for them as English is bad or pimped - so you are often wasting your time asking for anything beforehand.

Not being clean is ludicrous.  All WGs should shower immediately before EVERY meet.  Anything less is totally unacceptable to me - will piss off punters and is unhealthy.  It only takes 3 mins of their time and costs nothing.

Cheers!   :drinks:

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black in the grand scheme of punting lol. I do agree they need to wash thoroughly though for the punters sake. (even if the majority of them (punters) are smelly, Have some self respect ladies!!)

I'd love to see how clean the Romanian whores are back in the motherland, where the wash facilities are nowhere as good as what they have here.  :vomit:

Offline pumps

Just my luck   :vomit:

As you said, it is probably more common with big booty girls. These two WG's did indeed have a big booty.

Unless their 100% on the ball (which some are to be fair), its just too big for them to keep clean... and to top it off huge cheeks get sweaty and musky...... :bomb:

The most spotless eat your dinner off of, arses I've found are always on the very petite tiny girls with tiny arses.  (obviously there's exceptions to that aka Romanians haha)

Type_O_Negative

You have to find a girl you could trust in this department (personal hygiene). I found two prossies i do rimming and RO with.