Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _April_ Heathrow (Ghosted)  (Read 1179 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865915) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

I text her comfirmed time with her all good, text her when i set off a few hours later an hour before meet... she didn't reply back but i carried on as sometimes they getting rogered and you get a respone at the half hour or hour mark... got there text, call, nothing radio silence, phone was ringing, sometimes it said number busy so she must have known.

LOWLIFE rat.

Edit i honestly wouldn't have minded if she text me to cancel or some other bullshit when i text her to say i was on my way as i had a few other targets in mind.  But to know someone is on there way and not say nothing is a lowlife move.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 02:32:00 am by Marvelous »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

This SP has had over half a dozen profiles in recent years, she seems to know how to earn greens but then there's the seemingly occasional blip.  But rather than weathering that and continue to rack up greens she flits to a new profile.  Maybe she has a type and services it well  :unknown:

Her most comprehensive history seems to be captured against AWID 5572848
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25981

And possibly a few older ones amongst:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18609
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334400.msg3475133#msg3475133

If others have a go best have a backup plan for nearby.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:23:02 am by LLPunting »

Offline bedhedred

One of the times I visited, I was ghosted for 20 minutes before she answered. I was leaving the area when I got a response so I walked back. Then I got inside the premises and had to wait a further 10 minutes (feeling conspicuous) before being given her room number. Then 5 minutes outside her room 😅 to be let in.

So all in all about 35 minutes standing around, for an appointment. 45 minutes if you count that I arrived early 😁

As mm7 put it "I'm looking to get fucked not get fucked around"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 12:22:28 pm by bedhedred »

Offline JonasG

She seems consistently shit at this.

May need a plan B set up and just be ready to be screwed over.

Offline Heph

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah I've had it with her as well. Same thing happened with me recently. She confirmed the day before then said no the next day. I didnt have my hopes up as I know she is super scatty. So yeah always have a plan b if you want to book her.

Offline LLPunting

Gents, pls throw up quick reviews to reflect this messing about.  :hi:

Offline Wankingdead

Having met her sometime ago, I left with the distinction impression that she is mentally unstable, she even didn’t care much about stashing her money but threw it behind a sofa. I wish if someone close to her can give her the help she needs.

Offline Saltnpepper

Having met her sometime ago, I left with the distinction impression that she is mentally unstable, she even didn’t care much about stashing her money but threw it behind a sofa. I wish if someone close to her can give her the help she needs.

Yeah I get that vibe from her as well. She doesn't need to work from my understanding but does it to feed a habit or to rebel but something just isn't right

Offline deg_dilemma

I had an early afternoon booking this week and she confirmed on that morning. But then I had to cancel it just a few hours before, due to work commitments. Felt bad to do that but had no choice.

Her comms were good with me, but given her reviews here I wouldn't have been surprised if I was ghosted last minute.

Offline JonasG

I had good comms once with her too and she's very accommodating by text.

But I guess it goes to shit once you arrive.

Offline LLPunting

I had good comms once with her too and she's very accommodating by text.

But I guess it goes to shit once you arrive.

Yup, she was prompt and flirty right up to arriving at address, she had plenty of updates to my arrival, then kept faffing about before saying she was delayed.  Walked.  Gave her another shot some days later and I reviewed that underwhelming encounter.