Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _April_ Heathrow - Top service from the girl next door!  (Read 2813 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865915) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline ppunterr

External Link/Members Only

Her profile randomly appear and disappears so when available, you have to jump at it quick. Saw her online and located near Heathrow so messaged her for a next day session. Initial messaging was good but then went quiet so I wasn't sure if this would come good. On the day, messaged again and after a while, got a response. Agreed a time and services (£90/30mins to include OWO, CIM, RO, Anal, FK, Deep throat) and made my way to the hotel. On arrival, messaged her and didn't get anything back initially but after about 10mins she did message saying she'd be 5 more mins. Not ideal when waiting on the main Bath Road near Heathrow. 15mins later than the agreed time, was called up to her room. Busy hotel so a straight dash past reception and into the lift and then to her room.

April opened the door in a dress so no hiding behind the door. First impressions were that she was the cute girl next door type. Not wow but definitely pleasing. Well spoken and nice to be talking to a Brit with whom you can have a regular convo rather that an EE where there may be some elements of a language barrier.

Handed over the money and got undressed. To my surprise, she was already butt naked and on the bed. Basically, wasn't wearing anything under the dress so that's all that needed to come off! Started off on the bed with some kissing which slowly became FK. Unlike others who quickly start working their hands downwards, she was totally focused on the kissing and nothing else to begin with. Only when I started to explore her small but natural tits (hate fakes so these were fine) did she reciprocate by moving her hands down towards my cock. By now, I was sucking her tits and had my fingers deep inside her.

Having explored the body, went down for some RO while fingering her butt. Totally clean and fresh down there (both holes). Then got her to do some OWO and got her to do some deep throat. She was damn good and for once, I could actually feel the back of her throat on the end of my cock! this lasted several minutes.

Then asked for anal for which she started lubing up. She only likes anal in doggy but that was fine as her butt is a decent size in proportion to her body so the view was nice. Condom on and more lube and then went in for some anal. She was tight and lube helped the whole flow. Personally, I felt there was a bit too much lube as it was dripping everywhere. Next moved from anal to cowgirl in her pussy. No condom change but she was so clean down there, I get why! Some good hand banging in cowgirl both ways and when I started to feel like I was getting close to cum, switched to doggy. Banged her hard in doggy and got some loud noises out of her.

At the point that I was close to cumming, pulled out, condom off, and then OWO until CIM which was swallowed.

Quick clean up and a few minutes to chat about life, then out the door pretty much on the 30min mark.

Overall, one of the best. Liked the fact that she was really laid back and the girl next door type but provided amazing service from start to finish. My only minor complaint was the overuse of lube for anal.

Highly recommended if you can catch her online and get something arranged ... that was actually the hardest part!

Offline Marvelous

This little cunt ghosted me today. :thumbsdown:

I text her comfirmed time with her all good, text her when i set off a few hours later an hour before meet... she didn't reply back but i carried on as sometimes they getting rogered and you get a respone at the half hour or hour mark... got there text, call, nothing radio silence, phone was ringing, sometimes it said number busy so she must have known.

LOWLIFE rat.

Online LLPunting

I text her comfirmed time with her all good, text her when i set off a few hours later an hour before meet... she didn't reply back but i carried on as sometimes they getting rogered and you get a respone at the half hour or hour mark... got there text, call, nothing radio silence, phone was ringing, sometimes it said number busy so she must have known.

LOWLIFE rat.

Review please, she keeps changing profiles to evade history.

Offline singh19

ahh I have missed her again!

Offline braggy

Offline JonasG

LOWLIFE rat.

Seems very risky to see her really.

Offline ppunterr

Having read some of the previous reviews, I wasn't willing to travel to her other locations at the risk of being ghosted!

Heathrow is not too far from so was willing to take a risk!