Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Reading incall  (Read 719 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline John987654321

Who: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - External Link/Members Only

Where: Reading, the usual flats near the station

When: June 2023

Comms: Easy by text

Price: £100 for half an hour

Services: FK, OWO, RO, HJ, 69

The punt:

I booked Lisa at the suggestion of Adrianna who I’d seen a week earlier in a disappointing encounter – already reviewed – and I should have known better. This one was largely the same; if anything, worse.

Lisa was not very attractive to me. Fairly tall, not ugly but not attractive either and a slight tummy – not young and toned as reviews had suggested (admittedly old ones). She was somewhere in her 30s and of average figure. Arse rather shapeless. Blue streaks in her hair. Her manner was a bit business-like. On the plus side, her tits were nice and I think natural.

A shower was offered and accepted as Lisa’s profile specifies you must shower if you want OWO, although I prefer to save punting time by showering immediately before leaving home. Anyway, it was not a problem but it’s an odd shower with nothing to hold the showerhead bar your own hand, which makes it awkward to handle the shower gel etc.

We started with some kissing and she has a slightly off-putting technique which mainly involves opening her mouth and pressing it firmly to you, with little actual lip movement. I tried to compensate and later in the meeting I pulled gently at her lower lip but she told me no biting. I wasn’t biting!

Brief tit sucking before we got on the bed, did a bit more kissing and then OWO. The OWO was okay but nothing special, with too much hand and not deep. Pleasant enough though. After a while I suggested I lick her pussy. She was all shaved but her pussy was noting special. There was a very slight odour only, not really a problem. She made some slight noises of appreciation but not much.

Then I got back on the bed and we did a 69. At this point I was losing all interest in the meeting because of the lack of rapport or attraction with Lisa. My cock followed suit. I don’t usually have erection problems but the same happened with Adrianna. Little John just won’t behave for these business-like Poles who aren’t very attractive. Anyway, Lisa did try to coax some action out of me but her sucking and HJ got increasingly rough, which had the opposite effect. At least at this point Adriana had managed to make me cum; Lisa didn’t. As we got close to the 25th minute she asked if I wanted to extend the meeting by 15 minutes for £50. This was the final passion killer and I declined. I dressed and fucked off, unfulfilled, a few minutes before time, feeling pretty shitty frankly.

The verdict: Another disappointing punt as I didn’t fancy the SP or click with her. She didn’t do anything particularly wrong so I can’t call it a Negative, but nor was there anything positive about it. So it has to be a Neutral.