Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: RIHANNA Filipino in call Newcastle  (Read 5574 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline johnr1

External Link/Members Only

Booking this week

cost £70 + £10 for OWO 30 min booking cost was above my usual limit but needed a treat and I knew reading other reviews it should be a good booking with little risk of being disappointed

Location City Road Newcastle in a block of new flats, plenty parking in the area, I was given good instructions of how to get into the flats but the door is very stiff and needed a good pull (a bit like me a few minutes later  :D)

The Girl .....Wow it has been mentioned in a few reviews how good she looks and its true Rihanna is stunning, I would say a size 6, age 21 about right all correct as per her profile page and she has a great body with large natural tits or so I was told anyway she looked magnificent

when she opened the door I was very happy with what I saw she had a see through negligee and a tiny thong, she then started kissing me not DFK but still ok, I stripped off and got on the bed and she jumped on to join me then more kissing a bit more full on this time, I then payed some attention to those great tits before she gave me OWO which was great and attention to balls and shaft with some deep throat for good measure  :thumbsup:

I was quickly getting to the point of no return to I removed her thong for RO and what a nice pussy to spend time with, i could have stayed all day, she was not keen on fingers but loved attention to her clit, time for the condom which she put on and then a session in CG which was great, only problem was she applied lube which I hate as it stops the sensation however her pussy is tight so not as much of a problem as I had expected, we then had sex in a few positions reverse CG and what a view, then mish with her legs over my shoulders then into DS before having a nice OWO finish and cum over her tits

She does offer anal for an extra £30 but its not really my thing, that said maybe for next time and I am sure next time is on the cards as she is in Newcastle for a bit longer, Rihanna is a lovely girl keen to please, only down side was the amount of lube and her English was ok but limited

Offline twotight

glad to see she is back in town :thumbsup:

Online bbanks

She describes herself as Asian Filipino (Philipino as she would spell it, which says it all) but nationality on her profile says Brazilian, could she be a -albeit a great one- Rom?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review John - thank you :hi:

Offline Shutty238

Had spotted she was back in town, but the photos for some reason made me think it was perhaps a different girl using the AW profile. New telephone number as well.

Thanks for review, delighted it's the same Rihanna so I will be booking myself in for a return visit, she is indeed an absolute stunner.

Offline FLYING BLUE

She describes herself as Asian Filipino (Philipino as she would spell it, which says it all) but nationality on her profile says Brazilian, could she be a -albeit a great one- Rom?

Her profile clearly states that she was born in the Philippines but brought up in Brazil - so I doubt it. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 04:32:04 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline johnr1

she looked Asian to me, but whatever she is even a marshen from a different planet she was good and gave a good servise, keen to please and a little stunner so I was not bothered at all  :hi:

Offline Billybumpit

I saw her a while back and when I arrived from outside the door I could hear her on the phone to someone. Sounded Portuguese ish to me-  but I’m no expert.  Deffo not a rom. I’m tempted to go back but the over use of lube last time is putting me off.

Offline johnr1

I saw her a while back and when I arrived from outside the door I could hear her on the phone to someone. Sounded Portuguese ish to me-  but I’m no expert.  Deffo not a rom. I’m tempted to go back but the over use of lube last time is putting me off.

Yes the only fault I had was the amount of lube, but thankfuly it was not as bad a I had thought it would be, a little bit goes a long way to much will kill the pleasure  :timeout: you would think she was applying grease to the 5th wheel on a tractor unit  :sarcastic:

Offline Billybumpit

:
Yes the only fault I had was the amount of lube, but thankfuly it was not as bad a I had thought it would be, a little bit goes a long way to much will kill the pleasure  :timeout: you would think she was applying grease to the 5th wheel on a tractor unit  :sarcastic:
:D

Online g510

John what was her comms like in getting booked and during the booking, were there any language barriers?

Offline PhillyExPat

Glad to see she's back, still my fav punt thus far

Offline johnr1

John what was her comms like in getting booked and during the booking, were there any language barriers?

Hi g510, comms very good for booking replied within 10 minures and booking made all done by txt

comms in booking not the best but not that bad to spoil it, she understands what you want for sure and is delivers with enthusiasm  :dance: :

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi g510, comms very good for booking replied within 10 minures and booking made all done by txt

comms in booking not the best but not that bad to spoil it, she understands what you want for sure and is delivers with enthusiasm  :dance: :

I tried to book in with her last week but, it took her all day to suggest a time (to which I immediately agreed & was already looking forward to meeting her) - but then, another 20 hours of silence before asking if I'm still coming :unknown:

I politely declined by letting her know that, after waiting for 20 hours to be confirmed, I assumed she'd had a better offer.
All she said was "ok baby" :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 04:26:33 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Online Concretecowboy

I've texted and no response  :(

Offline johnr1

Umm sorry FB and Concretecowboy I must have been lucky, I messaged her on the 3rd asking for a booking for about 20.00 on the 4th, got a reply back saying not working today, I replied saying I know and the request was for the 4th then got a reply back saying that was fine and I was booked in see you at 8.00, then another reply on the morning asking if I was still comming, i said yes and that was that, I got to the post code area and sent a msg she replied back saying ready in five minutes then another mesg with detailed instructions of how to get into the flat and the flat number

I think she is still here for about another week
so all very easy

Offline FLYING BLUE

Umm sorry FB and Concretecowboy I must have been lucky, I messaged her on the 3rd asking for a booking for about 20.00 on the 4th, got a reply back saying not working today, I replied saying I know and the request was for the 4th then got a reply back saying that was fine and I was booked in see you at 8.00, then another reply on the morning asking if I was still comming, i said yes and that was that, I got to the post code area and sent a msg she replied back saying ready in five minutes then another mesg with detailed instructions of how to get into the flat and the flat number

I think she is still here for about another week
so all very easy

Shit happens, as they say John - that's just the way it is (or was, with me) ;)

As I was only in Newcastle for one evening, & really needed a punt, I simply couldn't rely on eventually getting some kind of confirmation from her.
Onwards we go  :hi:

Offline johnr1

Shit happens, as they say John - that's just the way it is (or was, with me) ;)

As I was only in Newcastle for one evening, & really needed a punt, I simply couldn't rely on eventually getting some kind of confirmation from her.
Onwards we go  :hi:

FB I only live about 20 minutes from Newcastle so not much of a problem but its a lot different for you with the time and distance, these days I always try and have a plan B but with poor availabiliy these days that is not easy

Offline twotight

her English is not great ,but I do believe she was raised in Brazil as I got her to talk dirty to me in Portuguese and it sounded about right

Offline toon972

Sent her a text yesterday and no reply yet, probably has a lot to go through but will not be trying again.

Offline twotight

try sending a few at different times, in my experience some don't even bother checking there work phone until they star working  :dash:

Offline toon972

try sending a few at different times, in my experience some don't even bother checking there work phone until they star working  :dash:

Cheers but have another booking now with someone who answers promptly.  :thumbsup:

Offline val33

When I met her in Sheffield, she couldn't locate the Philippines on a world map and didn't know what the capital was when I asked her. No knowledge of Tagalog (Filipino) at all. It could be true that she has a Filipino father (who she's never met) but I'd put my money on her being 100% Brazilian and using her exotic looks to lie about being Filipino to get more bookings.

Ask any true Filipino and the thing which pisses them off the most is people mis-spelling their ethnicity as Philipino. They could literally murder you for it.