Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it getting harder to organise punts ?  (Read 1220 times)

Offline radaz95

Is it me or is that alot more messing about involved with organising a punt now than afew years ago?

I seem to be quite unsuccessful at getting something on the day or organised on advance. Admittedly it been afew years since I've been in the hobby but seems like alot more effort than I remember.

Online wristjob

Is it me or is that alot more messing about involved with organising a punt now than afew years ago?

I seem to be quite unsuccessful at getting something on the day or organised on advance. Admittedly it been afew years since I've been in the hobby but seems like alot more effort than I remember.

I think more people seem to just be working office hours but it's probably you - when I came on here and started getting a lot more discerning about who I booked it got harder and that's probably what's happening.

Offline Sheffred2017

I get the feeling there’s a little less choice on the market, especially decent options, coupled with a higher demand.

It does seem harder to make arrangements nowadays and also places like parlours and agencies seem to have the same amount of girls, if not more, than a few years ago but less availability. Must be busier. Probably due to the independent options being a bit thin on the ground.

Offline pdq

So tonight i needed to empty my nuts
tried 5 girls all within 20 minutes travel  of me and got this

Leeds provides an invalid pone number. Cant text it and if you ring it immediately says invalid number. Doesnt look at aw emails.
Wakefield answers phone asked her to confirm if she does anal and she says why you ask that I have to see it if too big and its extra then hangs up
wakefield sent a text no reponse, rang twice 30 mins apart on second call its terminated
Barnsley acknowledged she was available and did anal  - no reponse to get her location for 30mins then yes send a deposite eg £50 for a £130 ph incall.

I cant remember it being so hard in the past to jget some quick fun sorted

Offline pdq

just tried another one from VS.
On whatsapp, yup does everything i want then asks for a bank transfer as "I don't  do cash"
payment to be made before you enter the incall. wants it all paying in one go. Crazy