Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 1602 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ShadyLane

External Link/Members Only

Price
£140 for an hour.

Comms
Made initial contact via WhatsApp. All Comms were prompt and to the point. Could not ask for any better.

Location and Accommodation
Same incall location in Swinton as described many times on other reviews. Discussed lots and in agreement with previous posters. Clean, a good shower, fresh towels and lots of parking nearby.

The girl
A lot older than I was expecting. Her AW profile states 38 and this is blatantly untrue. Looks late 40s at best and maybe even older. I would say however that she comes across as a lovely person; very calm, chatty and confident.

Services
I asked for her to be more of a sub and she tied get hair up so I could pull on her ponytail which was a nice touch. I guided her to her knees and started with owo deepthroat but immediately noticed a problem. It's been mentioned before but she is extremely toothy. I'm not huge, but I could feel her teeth at the base and she ended up scraping the shit out of my cock and left marks which took a couple of days to disappear.

I binned that off and bent over so she could rim me and give me a reach around and this is where she excels. Deep, sloppy and easily the best I've had, I felt like I could have stayed there all day. Finally, flipped her over for a mix of doggy and prone before I whipped off the cover for a cim finish which she discreetly disposed of.

A quick massage to get the heart rate back down to double figures, another shower and I was out the door pretty much on the hour. Absolutely no clock watching or feeling like she wanted me gone. At all times, I felt very welcome and she chatted away happily.

Summary
A mixed experience. A lot older than expected and a very toothy BJ that left marks but top comms, great venue, a heavenly rimming experience and a lovely attitude. I also got the feeling that I did not touch the sides of her being a sub. For someone who is seeking that side of punting, this girl will probably give you what you need.

All in all, I will not go back but would not warn people off from trying for themselves. I have rated this as a neutral but could easily see her being a positive for the right punter. A classic case of YMMV.

Offline Silva21

She left marks all over my cock when I saw her too.
She took it fairly deep but closer to the end I actually used the fact it was causing a bit of pain to stop me from finishing early Lol!