Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 2539 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SalmonJunkie

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened about a month or so ago. I’d wanted to see Isla forever, was there a guy called Ming in here years ago? Sure he’d got a good rep here and raved about her, so she’s been on my original hotlist ever since I started using AW. She re-appeared after a lengthy absence a while ago, so thought I’d give it a try! Think it’s time to cleanse that list and move on a bit though…

Comms were good, generally replied to texts pretty quick. Text early morning for an afternoon meet.

Location: solihull town centre. Walking distance from Morrisons / Mell Square car parks. Decent enough block of apartments, room however was cluttered and had a small caged animal (covered, but guessing gerbil or something). Double bed and a bit of space around it, that was it.

Isla: petite, attractive enough. Pics very out of date now obviously as they haven’t changed in about 5+ years. She’s clearly mid 30’s now, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Meet: my tastes are pretty basic, but this felt like a really really basic gfe. Kissing was very light, no RO (this isn’t in her likes list so didn’t even ask, shame), oral was ok, couple of positions, filled the bag, cleaned up and left.

It was fine, just underwhelming. I wouldn’t go expecting peak 2016 Isla or you’d be disappointed. As it stands… I wouldn’t advise against if you really wanted to, but I wouldn’t be rushing to recommend her nowadays.

Offline Digger1965

That's a real shame to hear she is past her best, seen her a few years ago and she was amazing,  faf, and totally into it.
She has obviously moved as she was in a house in Solihull before.

Online alabama1

Thanks for the review OP. In her prime, she only tolerated RO. She was the first WG to swallow for me.  :wacko: I think she may be older than mid thirties.

Offline poundstock

I remember Isla arriving on the scene with a bang back in 2016. Always raised plenty of comment, usually positive. I looked back at some of the old reviews and I was reminded, with a smile, some of the long gone contributors, including Ming, VW, Golfnut and Stapler. In my early punting days I was determined to meet up with Isla but it never happened. And with my old age and much reduced activity it never will.

Offline just_me

Blast from the past this one.... was a right forum love in for her...white Knights all over the place  :lol: ming and dodo were main 2.... anyway she was a neutral for me way back and not seen since so will be in no rush lol

Offline opel70

Saw Isla some 2 years ago, before I became a member here.  I booked based on her very positive UKP reviews.
My one-hour meet was underwhelming & hardly anything memorable.
No kissing, RO, or boob or body feel. Very little OWO & little actual action.
Seemed a pleasant enough girl but didn’t make an effort to provide what was written about her around that time.
I remember driving home thinking what was that all about & money spent for what.

Offline shed

Also visited her back in the early days. She was also quite mouthy on here if there was any criticism of her service. For me she was totally overated. And she did offer btb as an alternative to FS at a slightly reduced price. Somebody reported she had put on a lot of weight. Her prices now for the service she offers are unrealistic in my opinion
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 02:31:36 pm by shed »

Offline guymids-72

Saw her back in 2017 and she was epic, nearly fucked me through the mattress, looks like time has taken its toll

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Reviews: 3
Any idea what happened to Ming...his tips were always the best

Offline shed

Any idea what happened to Ming...his tips were always the best

The topic is about Isla Brooks  :unknown:

Offline bonham

Well I may add to it.
I thurt she was miserable but more importantly shit . But I did go for the massage that she started to do has a side line . Hopefully she don't go back to that carer.
I even tried to change it to full service after 10 minutes it was that bad .but she wouldn't do the exchange.
So had to go through with whatever the f##k she was doing  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 07:47:07 pm by bonham »

Offline Digger1965

Looks like she has disappeared again...

Offline bonham

Looks like she has disappeared again...
Well I'm pretty sure she used to read these  reviews. Probably still does. And not likes what shes seeing has she was so popular. But she had a few followers. Which is ok if they were getting a good service but lots didn't put bad reviews up has it started arguments. So she thurt she was better than she was. Probably stopped trying. Decent body through
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 06:06:35 pm by bonham »

Offline Mufcdan88

Was really good the last time I saw, the kissing was intense and she choked on mini me until i blasted down her throat. A while back now mind.

Offline Dylanbob

Got to be honest I saw her years ago and it wasn't bad but never understood the fuss.

Offline peiyee

I saw her a few years ago, she was fantastic, really understood massage of musculature ans BBCa masseuse and she was so proactive in sex, really good. Gave great oral, responded well and wanted it in various positions.  She was pretty difficult to contact then … I remember she liked rubber ducks for some reason ….