Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy - Covent Garden  (Read 2460 times)

78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (78 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CTR

LINK
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Adrienne for 1 hour @£180
I had been aware of Adrienne for a long time, even back when she was at HoD, but never ended up going for it. I finally decided to set up a meeting a couple of months ago after seeing a few positive reviews in quick succession at the time.
She's got a multitude of positive reviews and mine will essentially be echoing what others have said.

COMMS
Very straightforward and simple. Sent a message on the day to the number on her profile and within a couple of minutes had a response. Follow up texts quickly set the time and I was given the address and asked to confirm closer to the time which I did. Let her know when I had arrived and was given instructions on how to enter. (Need to be buzzed through)

Private apartment that is located a short walk away from Covent Garden Station. Busy area but everyone is going about their own business so no one will pay you any mind. Once inside I was led to her room which was spacious and well maintained. Bathroom was also clean with plenty of towels stocked and enough toiletries. Nothing to complain about.

THE GIRL
Her pictures on AW are very accurate. Facially pretty, giving off a girl next door vibe. Enhanced breasts that felt good and a toned body. Definitely one that hits the gym and takes care of herself. Tall and slender shape, states 5'9" on AW. Very friendly and was smiling throughout the meeting. I was very happy with what I saw and knew I was in for a good time from her welcoming demeanour.

SERVICES
OWO, RO, 69, DFK, Sex and multiple pops (One being COB)

THE MEETING
Made my way to her place and was greeted by her standing behind the door. Was lead through to her room where I was offered a drink as we sorted the paperwork but declined before she then offered a shower. I accepted the offer and was handed a fresh towel and shown to the bathroom where she quickly set the shower up for me.

After returning to her room from my shower Adrienne greeted me with a kiss, going straight in for some DFK whilst we both had a good grope of each other's bodies. She then dropped to her knees, discarded the towel and began with OWO. Plenty of suction, using her mouth and hands well, taking my entire length whilst occasionally looking up at me with her seductive eyes. I moved over and sat on the edge of the bed whilst she continued for a bit longer. I then got her to lay down on the bed so I could go down on her. She was very clean and there were no issues at all with hygiene so I happily continued and she seemed to like it. We then switched to 69 where she continued to give a great blowjob until I, encouraged by her responsiveness and moans, made her cum.

After a moment for her to recover she got the condom on and we moved to mish. I think she was enjoying herself as she pulled me in for more DFK and also wrapped her legs around me, ensuring that I was going deep. This just got me really turned on, so before I knew it I came hard in the bag and felt absolutely drained. She didn't release me from her grip for a few more moments where we kept on kissing, and then cleaned ourselves up.

Now I needed time to recover so we had a nice chat in-between rounds. Her english was perfect so the conversation flowed very easily and I got to learn a bit more about her. It was here I also learnt she shared the flat with another SP. She did offer me a massage at the start but I declined.

Round two started off with more great OWO until I was hard again, before I quickly got the condom on. She asked what position I'd like, so we got to doggy. Started slowly but built up the pace until I was pounding her. I really liked the view so continued pounding for quite a while, taking full advantage of a well placed mirror. As I started to get tired I was slowing down a bit so she began to bounce backwards onto me to keep the pace up. After tiring myself out she suggested she get on top for some cowgirl so I obliged. Plenty more DFK here, with her often coming down for more. She was very energetic whilst riding and gave full access to her breasts too. Eventually I was getting close again and wanted to cum over her tits so I let her know and we got into position for me to empty myself over them.

After the clean up she offered me another shower which I took. Once I was back into the room I got dressed and was lead back to the door. A hug and a kiss before wishing each other well and I was out the door.

Adrienne was great and I wish I had seen her much sooner especially since she had been on my radar for years at that point. She provided an amazing GFE session at a good price and ticked all of my boxes. Whilst the services I experienced may be somewhat vanilla, her enthusiasm and willingness to please really cemented the GF experience.

Would I return? Absolutely, I didn't find a single negative in the entire meeting and she was great all-round. The fact that she's also in an easily accessible location for myself, I could end up seeing her very often. Next time I think I might pay the extra £20 for CIM though.

As always, YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:41:40 pm by CTR »

Offline patelprat

It was here I also learnt she shared the flat with another SP
SweetSexyCherry, another great girl  :)

Sadly both now off for a few weeks I think. :(

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 10:00:37 pm by patelprat »

Offline LipLover

Great review!

She’s certainly racking up the positives! I too remember her from HoD and never felt the need to see her then, but I am rapidly changing my mind..

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Saw her recently. I'll review. She has a great pair of long legs and nice feet! Definitely recommended for the leg and foot fetish connoisseur's!!! Also, she gives an amazing BJ!!! Her technique is quite unique! :thumbsup: