Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunny69 hot thai - Edinburgh  (Read 3155 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6394003) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting date : a few weeks ago

Location: incall flat about 10 minutes walk from Edinburgh city centre

Price: £120 for 1 hour including OWO and DFK, no extras taken

Communication: via text, I booked a day before seeing Sunny, comm was good and I had no problem finding her place

Meeting: Sunny greeted me in a student uniform from behind her door as I entered the flat. Her profile pics are accurate, her hair is longer than in the photos. She is quite a pretty girl, with a soft body that isn't too skinny nor fat, but I would say she is probably a bit older than her stated 28 years. Soon as I enter the bedroom Sunny hug me and gave me a passionate kiss. I quickly sorted out payment, sat down at the bed and she started with really good oral - lots of ball licking and deep throat. I soon settled on the bed and Sunny continued taking my cock deep into her mouth. After a few minutes I went down and tasted her pussy. It took me awhile but eventually I got her to cum hard. After she came Sunny pull me up and we had a passionate DFK and hug - she seemed quite genuinely enjoying herself. Soon she took my cock into her mouth for a few wonderful minutes before she slip a condom on with her mouth. She mounted on top and rode me hard for a good while before she came hard for a second time. I gave her a minute to cool down before I resumed. Sunny enjoys a hard pounding, we continued in a few positions before I finished in doggy.

As she climbed off and clean me up she took my cock in her mouth gently, the sensation was amazing - wish more girls will do that after I cum. We spend the remaining time chatting about things, Sunny was very friendly and is a sweetheart throughout. I finally hit the shower and was out the door more or less bang on 1 hour.

Conclusion: I really enjoyed my time with Sunny, she is pretty, sweet, great company and offered good service with a big smile. She mentioned she tends to move around the UK, I really hope I can meet her again.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 11:47:16 am by Arch »