Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Gabriela_X - Heathrow UB7 - Anal with pretty cuddly blonde (tourer)  (Read 1603 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Booked based on her reviews, but given no recent intel wasn't sure what to expect. Especially as pictures don't seem to have changed since she hit the scene.  Gabby's still a good booking imo, will probably echo earlier reviews.
Comms all done through AW mail, very prompt responses and easy to arrange on a Heathrow tour, £140 for the hour.
On the day she calls on a private number to give the precise details, worked fine for me.  Location was one of the big hotels north of the airport.

I was delighted when Gabby emerged from behind the magic door. Pretty petite beauty, natural look in a nice dress and heels, plus a big smile. Knew it would be a good punt.
She's a 5'2" British girl, maybe early 30s, with soft lightly tanned skin, various tattoos and small piercings. Little B cup breasts that sit nicely on her frame, and a slightly larger bottom half which I like (guess 6/8 top, 8/10 bottom).
Curvy hips, brilliant jiggly butt and thighs, shapely legs and pretty pedicured feet. Nice face with dyed blonde hair, hazel eyes, and very smiley/friendly.
So not quite in line with the pictures, but I preferred the Gabby I met so no complaints.

Gabby's a very chatty girl, engaging from the start.  Shower suggested and taken.  Kissing to start, LFK/DFK, very enjoyable as we explored each others bodies.
Had her sit before me for OWO. Mid length depth, balls teased on request, occasional eye contact, and nice sucking motion. Doesn't go too long though, and I went with her lead to move to the bed.
Wanted to eat her out before fucking. Nice pussy, with a piercing, and lovely lips. A bit strange having the metal when getting to work, but she seemed to really enjoy things getting to a loud finish.
Dom on to fuck her in mish. Very passionate with her wrapping her legs around me, lots of snogging, hands all over each other, and lots of vocals :dance:

Brief lube pause before switching to her butt. Always love the pop for entry, then gradually built up pace. Fuck me she likes anal, her body writhing around like crazy and can see the wild look in her eyes  :wackogirl:
Amazing pulsing on me, and gave her a fingering as we fuck to find my fingers drenched. Sure if I tried properly she'd be a squirter.
Enjoyed fucking her arse while also having her pretty feet to play with :P  Switched to anal doggy next, her jiggly lower half coming into its own for my enjoyment.
Decided on a CIM finish, she took the first spurt nicely but then jumped away mouth full. Wasteful girl.

Regardless I had a brilliant time with Gabby, and left on a real high. Anal is definitely the reason to see her, though within a kinky GFE setting (rather than PSE).

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 4/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 39/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only