Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris at Debbies-Anerley.  (Read 1055 times)

Offline smiths

I was visiting a mate of mine so thought i would punt again at Debbies while in the area.

I spoke to Paris before handing my money over to confirm she offered kissing and OWO, she said she had recently had a tooth out and OWO wasnt on offer. I am not going to spend £140 an hour for OW so i walked. Who knows if she really had had a tooth out or not but i dont just trust the word of a complete stranger WG.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

yumyum3

Well done on walking, mate. £140 without OWO at that place sounds too pricey to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Is this really a negative? 

you followed the protocol and asked for your required services before paying and she told you it wasn't on offer.

I've seen her before and shes not the most attractive girl but the service was fine.

Offline smiths

Is this really a negative? 

you followed the protocol and asked for your required services before paying and she told you it wasn't on offer.

I've seen her before and shes not the most attractive girl but the service was fine.

Yes its a negative as thats what i have decided to give it.

OldAdmin

If no booking was made or attempted to be made then it can't be submitted as a review so I've moved this to regional section.

Offline Steve2

It would seem that Smiths was happy to make a booking IF OWO was available as advertised but it wasn't as far as I can make out

Offline smiths

It would seem that Smiths was happy to make a booking IF OWO was available as advertised but it wasn't as far as I can make out

She said she offers kissing and OWO but couldnt offer OWO today as she had had a tooth out but could offer OW. I didnt just believe her and my view is she was hoping i would settle for OW which i didnt but walked instead. She shouldnt of been working if she couldnt offer the services she said she normally offers as i see it. Its not even as though i could of rang and asked if OWO off her was on offer as Debbies says OWO isnt on offer at all full stop which is bollocks as i know from Mercedes and other punters on here who have got OWO at Debbies.

Anyway, punters interested can read this thread and bear this in mind or not if looking to punt with her.

Offline pumps

Thats the thing OWO isn't advertised on the website or over the phone, i visit Debbie's often and it really just depends on the girl. But most do include it.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 07:24:08 pm by pumps »

Offline thetinman007

I usually have owo confirmed over the phone at debbies