Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ebony Model_Xyn - Grays  (Read 1114 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7132921) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mackeroo

Arranged meet by text for later the same day however when I arrived at the post code there was no response from the SP to my texts and phone calls went to voicemail.  Just as I was giving up and thinking about other options in the area my call was answered.  Xyn apologised and explained she had mobile/network issues and did I still want to meet.  Although it was now 15 mins later I decided yes as this lady was on my hotlist.

Arrived and was met behind the door by Xyn, tall, leggy, slim with a lovely pair of natural tits.  A nice round face with a gorgeous smile.  Well happy that I had finally got to meet her.  Pics on AW are accurate.

The flat itself was ok, in Grays not too far from the railway station.  Only downside - I asked for a quick shower but was told it would have to be a cold one and then there was no shower curtain and a bucket in the bath so I opted for a quick wash to freshen up.

The meet started with some FK, not too deep but she had lovely lips.  A bit more foreplay then on to the bed for OWO.  OWO was delivered with some enthusiasm and was good and when I felt I was on the verge we switched and I went down on her.
Xyn had the most lovely pussy, she loved being licked and fingered and I was happy to oblige.  This went on for some time and then it was on with the condom and into doggy, then cowgirl and finally mish when I came in the bag.

Overall a good punt, I enjoyed my time with Xyn and she is a good looking SP.  She is softly spoken and not too communicative but happy to please.  Not too much chat.

Only downside is I would have liked a quick shower before and after but maybe there were a couple of problems with the flat that she is sorting our.

However, definitely a positive rating.

She said she is in Grays for a few more weeks.

I pad £100 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only