Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKate - Burnley  (Read 4384 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Knackersyard

Just received a text off Kate, just letting me know she has a couple of weeks appointments left before the school holidays kick in and then it's September till she's next available. 

Anyway that reminded me I saw her a few weeks ago and thought I'll get the review on .

So well reviewed on here already,  I'll bet she is a UKP (NW) record holder , shit loads of reviews and all positive,  oh and she knows it guys  :D

Can't post her AW as it's been taken down . Is there any point in reviewing I ask ?

Well if you have her number and you haven't heard from her then maybe worth messaging her soon.

I think she is bloody gorgeous,  chatty , in fact I told her there's only 1 time she's not talking and that's when she has a cock in her mouth  :wacko:

Her set up is brilliant,  very nice area of Burnley,  yes I was surprised too .

Dodge the dog walkers and you are into her house   watch her walk up those stairs wiggling that fine ass in those white panties. 

As always,  Kate sets the timer for an hour , £120 handed over and the fun begins,  loads of full on snogging , she gets naked,  and sucks cock like a good un . I like to lick pussy and she climbs aboard for some 69 .

She is in fine knick chaps , quite athletic and decent enough tits on her .

Then it's on with the condom and loads of fucking . Kate in reverse cowgirl is a mighty fine sight .

I finish in missionary,  and toddle off .

Fully reccomended if you are lucky enough to have her contact details. 

Offline The donald

Offline ravenelli

I agree.Shes very good and at least she hasnt got that waterbed anymore.That was a laugh but could put you off your stroke.
I didnt bother reviewing her because her AW page wasnt there and there are loads of reviews anyway.Last time I visited her she indicated she wouldnt be doing this for that much longer.Dont know if that was a ploy to get returning business or she had made her mind up.Seems she has plenty of customers who know her number and would return so no need to advertise on AW. just as Naughty Aimee did.

Offline Knackersyard

I agree.Shes very good and at least she hasnt got that waterbed anymore.That was a laugh but could put you off your stroke.
I didnt bother reviewing her because her AW page wasnt there and there are loads of reviews anyway.Last time I visited her she indicated she wouldnt be doing this for that much longer.Dont know if that was a ploy to get returning business or she had made her mind up.Seems she has plenty of customers who know her number and would return so no need to advertise on AW. just as Naughty Aimee did.

I know she keeps toying with the idea of retirement but she is really into sex and her low rates reflect this, she certainly isn't short of the readies either.

Offline Tyramhall

She's a great fuck. I'm gonna fire off a text now!

Offline Alf G

Thanks for the review, because I have just seen her again.  :drinks:
She gets better each visit. :yahoo:

Offline Knackersyard

Thanks for the review, because I have just seen her again.  :drinks:
She gets better each visit. :yahoo:

Brilliant  :cool:

Offline SeekingSteve

You lot need to stop posting reviews of her, I never got the chance to get to know her or her number, so will likely never see her  :angry:

Offline Southernbloke

You lot need to stop posting reviews of her, I never got the chance to get to know her or her number, so will likely never see her  :angry:

+1 😆

Offline Alf G

She's not on adult work.
Just working part time, from regulars.

Sorry to gloat, but when it's good, it's good to report. :thumbsup:
Done a fair share of reporting negatives. :thumbsdown:

Offline Southernbloke

She's not on adult work.

Git 😆. In all seriousness though good on you ( still a git though) 👍

Offline Alf G

Git 😆. In all seriousness though good on you ( still a git though) 👍
Yep a well shagged out git. :D

Offline Dmac

Tried to book her when saw her green light on, comm went well but then went silence when I am about to confirm the booking.
And then her profile was gone

Offline Knackersyard

She's not on adult work.

It's like having willy wonkas golden ticket  :drinks:

Offline sandy2000

I never saw her but I did get a text reply and Kates availability didn’t match with mine.

I deleted her number when I changed SIM cards on the punting phone

Then her AW disappeared   :dash: :D