Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Babe_Dollx -Bournemouth - No show them weird response…  (Read 1054 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5523300) (8 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Guylookman

Recently tried to contact ‘Jessica’ about massage and FS
External Link/Members Only

Decent enough reviews on here, Comms all clear, arranged the day before (although she took a while to reply) and provided me postcode for block of flats near central Bmouth.

All seemed ok and text as I was leaving but didn’t hear anything back from her. Not too worried I then drove to allocated car park near the postcode (good 25 mins drive for me) and messaged to say I was parked up and waiting.

Radio silence for 20 mins, just as I was about to leave (luckily I wasn’t stupid enough to pay for the parking) I received a message she was in the hospital! My morals got the better of me and I felt bad initially, sending her well wishes I case something had actually happened, then received a follow up message she has a brain tumour and can no longer see people?!  :unknown:

Not sure what to make of it but my BS meter was obviously going off the charts.
I feel bad if that is actually the case, but strange considering she was fine 24 hours previous.

Luckily I waited around and one of my regular massage ladies was free in 30 mins so went and saw her again. I’m sure punters experience this all the time, but safe to say this my first experience of something weird.

Anyway, happy punting people, and hopefully this helps anyone doing their research!

GL  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 12:00:40 pm by Guylookman »

Offline southcoastpunter

well she has logged into her AW account today and no mention of not being able to see anyone for a while etc. So either she is a medical miracle, was over doing it with self diagnosing , had put some symptoms into google and that was the result,  or just didn't want to see you (for whatever reason) at that time. Or alternatively, someone else accesses her AW profile, maybe!

But anyway, thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 02:35:46 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline joninbristol

Made enquiries myself.
Looks like Guylookman's bullshitometer was correctly calibrated....
Oooops.
:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 03:17:41 pm by joninbristol »