Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: isabel28 earls court  (Read 4570 times)

23 review(s) for ISABEL 4YOU (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Scarlett37 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
27 review(s) for Scarlett Sassy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jizzlobber

Isabel28
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've visited Isabel recently and treated myself to a few repeat visits, so obviously this is a positive review.
location/arrival: a basement flat in a quiet street, shared with another girl. Its a fairly small room but adequate, with a big mirror at the head of the bed. with a small bathroom attached. On each visit I was warmly welcomed, and offered a drink, and had a friendly conversation. I felt at ease quickly and this was appreciated due to me being, let’s say, a not very experienced punter! always seen on time, and a fresh towel ready if I needed a quick shower before and after. overall operates a very organised service.
physical: Isabel’s profile photos really don’t do her justice at all and she has a presence and elegance that you just can’t tell from a picture. Hungarian, long dark hair, brown eyes, fit and slim, great skin, no tats or tan lines, a great bum to grab hold of, and a perfectly hairless pussy which makes me want to bury my face in forever… breasts are not natural but kind of sit and hang pretty well - works for me anyway. good variety of underwear (and a choice of outfits available but I’m not fussed about that)
foreplay isn’t rushed, works her body, plenty of kissing, rubbing..  she’s quite playful / teasing at this point, exploring my body - then moving onto oral, applying condom in the process very smoothly. pretty good at this! then various positions - her on top, doggy, miss, 69, and another I don’t know the name..  she’s full of energy, makes the right noises and the occasional sexy comments. I really enjoyed my time, she’s very friendly, honest and open, can take the initiative or adapt to my needs =)

Offline jar001

I can concur with above. Saw Isabel last week, sexy girl who is keen to provide a good service. Was in the process  of doing a detailed report, however couldn't remember  how to post her link.

Offline backofthenet

Thanks guys. Is she pretty?
£100 an hour is a good price - did she quote a price for owo?
Jizlobber - fantastic pseudonym.

Offline jar001

Yes she is good looking, looked sexy in short dress, 2nd pic in profile. In my opinion is vfm,  there are girls who charge more and deliver less. In terms of own don't think there's extra charge.

Ludwig

...Is she pretty?
£100 an hour is a good price - did she quote a price for owo?

I posted face-pics of her when I reviewed her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30977.0

When I saw her, OWO was included in the hourly rate...

Offline Jizzlobber

Yes she changed it recently,  was doing owo "if clean and shaved" before, and definitely no cim. now owo is listed as extra but I don't know the price.

Pretty? In my eye, for sure, yes  :rolleyes:

Offline jar001

Saw Isabel again today. She has returned from her holiday, although will be going back home again in next few weeks. Met at hotel nr Heathrow, she is looking to move back to Central London. Had a relaxing and enjoyable time with her.