Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Inessia - Gloucester Road - Babylon Girls - solid, standard EE punt  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Matsuri

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Date: Saw her third week of June.

Price: £270 with 10% Babylon Girls weekend discount for 90 minutes.

Her Place: Ground floor flat between Gloucester Road and Earl's Court tubes. Clean, nice shower, small but cosy room and comfy bed.

Looks: Definitely her. Photos a little photoshopped to make her look thinner and younger, but I wasn't disappointed. Best assets are those all-natural tits.

Review: Inessia is a nice woman in her late 20s / early 30s. Married judging by the wedding ring on her finger, which is probably why oral with is the only option. Not that it was a problem, she still gives amazing oral. Sex was good, mish, cowgirl, and doggy. She was energetic, but definitely the impression that this was a job for her. She doesn't seem to like calling her clients by their name during sex, saying, "No, I just want to fuck baby." I wasn't going to argue, but this and the very light kissing means she's barely a GFE if that's what your after.

The slightly mechanical nature of it gave me a bit of droop, but to her credit Inessia worked hard with BJ and HJ to get a pop out me. When I did it was explosive and felt amazing (during HJ, CIM not on offer), and she laughed at how loud I was.

Recommended for an hour session as a quick no-fuss fuck. But if you want a bit more GFE intimacy probably not right. If only Natella would come back!