Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anisa Swallow Thai - Bayswater - BB warning  (Read 5454 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7114533) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Kayy365

Hey guys

booked a 30min meet with Anisa recently and I was not happy. I will try to keep this review short as possible. Comms was fine booked by text and called when near her location. Walked into her place, had a shower then got started with owo , I must say she was good at it. A few minutes go by and then I lay on the bed and she starts sliding her pussy on my body signaling me to enter her bare and that’s when I got up , told her off before I headed out. Insanity

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cee92

It says on her profile that she does "rubbing your bare cock on my pussy". I don't know if she intended for you to fuck her raw because of that but there is still the risk of sti/infection from that act without penetration. Also, she 100% SHOULD have asked first before doing that, kudos to you for ending the meet and letting her know that she had crossed the line. Well deserved negative

Offline Snagbadjer

Not good. I can understand one of those grubby English skanks trying something like that, but would expect more caution from a professional Thai type, especially one who charges more than the going rate. Makes you wonder how many more do it.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:  But the red flag was there on her profile if you're averse to such contact, why did you go see her if you weren't going to accept responsibility for controlling events, like asking for a rubber after the BJ?

Thais, "pro" or otherwise are just as risky for blatant or UTC BBing as any other SP who has a personal agenda or just likes fucking.

Avoid the obvious, consider the risks otherwise, protect yourself accordingly.

Offline myothernameis

A few minutes go by and then I lay on the bed and she starts sliding her pussy on my body signaling me to enter her bare and that’s when I got up

Q: bareback?   A: no no sex is protected babe

Rub your bare cock on my pussy. My answer yes

Some how dont believe the op, but hey who to say, she didn't  initialize this, but on her profile she states this, no bareback sex

Online Jonestown

Rub your bare cock on my pussy. My answer yes

Some how dont believe the op, but hey who to say, she didn't  initialize this, but on her profile she states this, no bareback sex

Yes, I'd go with your take on this, hand over £100 and then walk away when there are still options available on an ending, doesn't sound credible.

Offline gman28

Coupled with his comment on Linda of San Ling notoriety today also, I believe he's just after some approval here.

More than likely, he asked for the upgrade himself and she sent him packing.

Offline Veinspulser

Nicky and Tracy use to do that to me and resently some others but they never ever gone further to initiate intending of BB. This is a part of their foreplay and if someone is concerned must tell them in advance, especially when listing on likes.

Offline Jeffe

Her profile isn’t coy about rubbing herself on your bare cock (it’s also described in the field report view on her profile and think it’s been noted in reviews here too). Debatable how much difference there really is between this and full bareback but that intel means I'm personally steering clear of her.

Feel like punters should weigh up whether they’re comfortable with this or not (a bit like OWO vs OW for some I guess) but am surprised the op seemed surprised by the rubbing given the profile
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 09:18:02 am by Jeffe »

Offline inalco

"signaling me to enter her bare"

External Link/Members Only

I think it would end the speculation here if you could explain the above comment.

Did she clearly indicate you could enter her bare?  And if so how? 

Or did you interpret her cock rubbing as an invitation to enter her bare, without her actually indicating you could do so?

Offline lee1

I have seen Anisa recently and a review will follow soon.

OP, her English is basic and you may have misunderstood her or her intentions.
There is a condom at arm’s reach on the table near the bed.
She does attempt a pussy slide but I stopped her and reached for the condom to have cow girl instead.

Offline PumpDump

I think it would end the speculation here if you could explain the above comment.

Did she clearly indicate you could enter her bare?  And if so how? 

Or did you interpret her cock rubbing as an invitation to enter her bare, without her actually indicating you could do so?

I have reliable info that she does indeed offer bareback. I haven't sampled her though (as of yet).

Offline LLPunting

I have reliable info that she does indeed offer bareback. I haven't sampled her though (as of yet).

Given the fading looks and the oiled body photos I'm not surprised she is a BBer.
The same photographer has provided shots for several Thai SPs all of whom his shots have added to their BBer vibe.