Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie GFE - Warrington -Outcall  (Read 2051 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6401724) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1hr @ £180

Comms I was in the area so decided on a reverse booking, Katie GFE bid and I accepted, comms simple after that all by text.

Appearance Not much to go in terms of profile pics but body wise I'd say they are accurate, petite, tanned blonde with big boobs, facially good looking in my opinion (and i'm fussy in this respect), a proper MILF type

Location Chain hotel in Warrington (outcall)

The Meet So I text her the room no. once I checked in and she arrives bang on time, no issues getting past the reception as there is no key code access on the room corridors. Money sorted and a bit of chit chat sat on the bed for a while, she is chatty and can hold a conversation but we weren't there to talk so we moved it on a bit and started with some DFK, full tongues which was great and very sensual .. clothes off and i went down for some RO, shaven and clean and tasted great, added a few fingers into the mix also. We interspersed this with me firing my cock into her mouth kneeling next to her, great technique, nice and wet and all the way in. On with the bag and into mish, plenty of DFK during this which made it feel like a real GFE .. I ended up finishing in the bag in this position, would of liked to have had her on top but I was just enjoying myself to much and self control deserted me .. as it often does.

Conclusion
Money well spent, good looking milf with a personality, didnt feel rushed or mechanical .. happy days.

Offline lewis666

Your right to say not a lot to go on but she does look hot and the few reviews here seem to match yours, need to plan some work up country for a bit I think to find out for myself