Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat Moulin  (Read 666 times)

Offline Matium

Has anybody here seen Kat Moulin?

Any good?

External Link/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

Yeah I did.  About a year ago.  An incall in Sloane Square. Pretty, good body for her age.

The only punt that I have ever left early, ten minutes before the final whistle.  She is pretty, lovely ligerie but coldly detached.  I did cum twice, in that sense she made some sort of effort, but her body language just felt wrong.  She plainly did not want to be there.   I would not waste my money or recommend her in any way.

password02

I have, she's my gran  :hi:

Seriously you need to get a life -   :scare:     She is my great gran mother - look at the lines around her neck and so heavily Photoshopped and all for £250 ph.

Seriously either get a life or get some new glasses st specsavers 

Offline rudolph hucker

Seriously you need to get a life -   :scare:     She is my great gran mother - look at the lines around her neck and so heavily Photoshopped and all for £250 ph.

Hello dad  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Different strokes for Different folks Password

Though I hear she cant take incalls between 4-5pm as thats when Meals on Wheels are delivering for her