Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wandsworth Town / Crystal Lady - 5 Star Service  (Read 2585 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Smithy

External Link/Members Only

June 2023

£110 - 1 hour ( OWO, CIM, FK, 69, multiple positions )

Straight forward comms by text but hard to get booking so book in advance.

Entrance to block of flats between parade of shops, fairly discrete, nearest station is Wandsworth Town.

Hungarian MILF, late 50's but with an amazing body, large D cup tits.

I had an absolutely fantastic time with Crystal. I don't punt that often but this was by far my best punt to date. I had asked her to dress in a secretary outfit together with some specs which she duly obliged. After sorting out the paperwork she went straight in for some prolonged FK. This allowed me to play with her very firm large tits over her blouse. She returned the favour by gently caressing the outside of my shorts to get the old fella excited. I enjoyed slowly removing her clothes one item at a time & laid her on the bed while I got naked. Went straight for some more FK & slowly moved to suck her ample tits before moving down to bury my face between her legs. She tasted very clean & made the right sounds to encourage me to carry on. After 10 minutes she returned the favour & gave me a very sloppy BJ. I could only last 5 minutes before coming in her mouth. After visiting the bathroom to clear her mouth she gave me a decent massage whilst we chatted about her family back home & her love for Italy. Round 2 began with some more FK & light fingering. Once I was hard again had sex in both missionary & cowgirl positions before coming in the bag. Good eye contact throughout & all the correct noises from Crystal. Cleaned up with wet wipes & final goodbye kisses. I really feel Crystal enjoys what she does.

Visit again ? : Yes absolutely if I'm in her area again as her location is a bit of a trek for me