Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty dana lee  (Read 2386 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

bawbag

decided to take dana lee  External Link/Members Only up on her 150 duo offer. met dana and her friend shockingly cant remember her name at a flat in leith, good, discreet location with parking.
met by two curvy scottish burds neither great lookers but plausible enough,  perhaps dana more so. both were bursting with enthusiasm, strarted with double bj, then took turns of sitting on my face while the other attended to my cock. then took dana doggy while she are pussy, yet again switch places. finshed with dana nibbling my ear and caressing my asshole while her friend wanked me off. well worth the money, would go back, girls are up for most things except anal.

Shagger69

£150 for a threesome for 1 full hour sounds fantastic value!! I'll certainly be looking into that

Offline jj-mac

Had arranged a duo meeting with Dana for this morning.

Comms via text were good, but got cancelled last minute due to "Landlord coming for visit"

Typically both of my backup plans were unavailable, so a wasted morning.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Had arranged a duo meeting with Dana for this morning.

Comms via text were good, but got cancelled last minute due to "Landlord coming for visit"

Typically both of my backup plans were unavailable, so a wasted morning.

I had a meeting arranged with her duo partner this morning too. I sent a text an hour before to make sure all was ok and she cancelled too!

Maybe they got a better off....  duo for more cash?

Offline bigmike32

I met her duo partner last week and she emailed me to say she is back in edin this week and wanted to see me so i said yes. Then text her today and she said she had to cancel because of a bereavement.