Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucy xX Cheadle  (Read 1697 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £60
Duration: 15 minutes (although it was nearly 20 by the time I’d left)

Location: well known chain hotel in Cheadle used by many a lady.

Looks: Lucy is definitely bigger than a size 10, she’s probably more of a 12/14 - girl next door appearance with great tits and a meaty arse.

About the meeting:

Arranged very easily via text and pencilled in for a 15 minute blowjob only booking. I was in the area and had the horn. Following on from the great comms I arrived on time and Lucy promptly replied with the room number and details etc.

On entering the room - Lucy did the usual behind the door trick and then introduced herself in the a very friendly and welcoming manner, she’s genuinely a very nice girl and well spoken. Paperwork sorted and before I could get my shorts down she had hold of my cock through them and walked me to the edge of the bed where she instructed me to sit.

Both her hands on my shorts she whipped them and my boxers off (love it when a wg takes control like that) and she was instantly greeted with my rock hard member as he knelt before me in the very tight fitting black dress she had on.

This is where she really got to work. My balls were cupped with a very firm grip and taken one at a time into her mouth where she tongued and sucked each nut with expert skill. Almost like a ball massage but with her mouth - not something I’ve really had before but she openly said she loves sucking balls 10/10.

A couple of mins of the balls being worshipped and she starts to run her tongue up and down my length and swirling it around my rock hard bellend - again while one hand gives me balls a fantastic caressing including some gentle pulling and squeezing.

A few mins of the above and she then takes me fully in her mouth and begins a really slow and sensual sucking often working her way up to just my bellend and swirling her tongue round it - in all honesty I didn’t think I was going to last more than ten mins but she instinctively slowed down and went back to my balls for another round of attention.

Not long after my cock is back her mouth and this time she starts to deep throat (full on down the back of her throat) and staying there for good periods before coming back up for air. My cock is absolutely soaked at this point and then she starts to really go for it - bobbing up and down and fondling my cock with one hand and the other working the shaft.

Well it wasn’t long and I erupted a few days worth and had one of the best nuts I can recall. The great thing about Lucy is she clearly enjoys this and still carried on sucking for a little while very gently and rubbing my legs with her hands as she stared at me (mouthful of cum still). After giving me a cute little smile she went off to the bathroom to get rid of my load and came back with a warm wet towel and proceeded to clean my cock and groin up.

Nice little chat as I got ready and off I went after 20 or so minutes and barely able to walk down the corridor.

Lucy isn’t a supermodel by any means but she’s an attractive girl next door type who clearly wants you enjoy your experience and has a world class degree in sucking cocks.

Would definitely recommend.