Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CandysexyThaixx - Chafford Hundred RM16  (Read 2165 times)

11 review(s) for Abigail Sexy Thai (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mackeroo

This punt took place a couple of weeks ago.

Comms were good, text with immediate response including details of what is included and extras.
Location was an ok block of flats in Chafford Hundred, parking at rear in visitors space.
Price - £70 for 30 mins plus £10 FK and £20 OWO.

Met at the door by Candy, lovely looking girl, pictures are accurate.
Exchanged cash and I took a quick shower.

Started with some FK (not Deep) and then on to OWO which was good.
Candy then stripped down to reveal a lovely body with a nice pair of enhanced tits but still looking fairly natural.
OWO was followed by RO which was fun, Candy became very wet and seemed to enjoy it.
We then had sex in various positions - cowgirl, doggy and mish before I came in the bag.

A bit of chit chat, her English is ok and then a quick shower before I left, pretty much on 30 minutes.

Overall a good experience, Candy is a nice girl, eager to please. I enjoyed this punt and left with a big smile.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Now in Crawley. Earlier there were 3/4? And two of them had the same phone number. Back in 2018 I punted an Asian in Badgers Mount Gray's. One of the worst ever (see review). However, tempted to see the last remaining Asian in Chafford.

Offline Mackeroo

There were two when I was there, then a different two the week after.  Just one now as you point out.

Offline SayLess

The profile name has chnaged from CandysexyThatxx to Bubae. Does anyone know if Bubae is the same girl, or if this is a new girl?