Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bethany , grace or natalia of diamonds  (Read 1306 times)

Mike Hunt

Gonna punt with one of these hopefully tomorrow...who's the fittest best service on balance un your opinion and simple reason why

sentinel

All three of them might well have reviews on this site.

Diamonds own reviews can't be relied upon but I would be careful about booking any of them as Diamonds seem to have gone back to the illegal practice of having more than girl in an in-call flat at the same time.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Gonna punt with one of these hopefully tomorrow...who's the fittest best service on balance un your opinion and simple reason why

Iv only ever seen grace, but every time iv always blown my load at her owo, she has great body and is a great kisser. Offer cim

Mike Hunt

All three of them might well have reviews on this site.

I have seen reviews thanks,was trying to get a comparison though which reviews don't offer as such from someone who'd seen two or all three of these girls

Offline Spartacus123

Does anyone know of Natalia does DT? Trying to squeeze in an appointment for tomorrow, or as a plan B does Grace offer this?

Offline AnthG

I am trying not to come across as cruel but I will say I have seen Grace and didn't find her physically attractive at all.

It seems there is a negative review of Natalia just popped up tonight from Parisno

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37948.0

And Bethany on the looks scale in another review someone said she was a 7/10.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37098.msg503939#msg503939

So I would say maybe avoid all three to be honest.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Spartacus123

Just seen Natalia's review - bugger  :dash:

cheers Anth, I'm in London Friday-Saturday, maybe I'll wait till then
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:12:10 pm by Spartacus123 »

Offline MasterChief

Oooops sorry to piss on the party

Offline Spartacus123

It was me that marked Bethany and she was ok, but as per my review, not deep enough

Offline Bengeo13

Well, it takes all sorts, but for AnthG not to rate Grace at all! I'm dumbfounded but hey-ho each to their own opinions.
Parisno has provided the kiss of death for Natalia, and there's a question mark over Bethany (rightly so in my opinion).
That leaves Grace by a country mile in my book but obviously not for everyone.

Mike Hunt

Well i am booked in with grace and will review her afterwards ...mixed reviews but i am happy to direct her sweet assets around the room  :D

Offline Highlander

I've seen Grace a couple of times. To summarise-
Exceptionally pretty slim blonde
Lovely slim slender body
Great OWO and CIM
Sex was only lukewarm though, she's a bit passive. Lacking in passion. Seems to like a softer style of sex.

I haven't seen Natalia or Bethany.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:20:09 pm by Highlander »