Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: traceylovescock Edinburgh  (Read 4332 times)

1 review(s) for traceylovescock (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her at her Mums(!) house. She does incalls when her Mother is working or, on this occasion, on holiday. Restalrig Rd area. She also suggested an outdoor meet on the local golf course when I was trying to arrange a meet.

She is a good bit bigger than her photos suggest. Quite tall and I'd guess a size 16?

Very nervous (her). Very quiet. But in the end she delivered all the services promised. Doesn't kiss too great, OWO was ok (took instruction as to how I like it) and sex. Happy to take a facial and even stuck her tongue out at the end for a taste from my cock without prompting.

Nothing she done (or didn't do) that can make her a negative but the shyness/quietness just made it a little 'awkward'.

Loki

I don't like the nervous ones myself....

Offline Marmalade

She is a good bit bigger than her photos suggest. Quite tall and I'd guess a size 16?

Very nervous (her). Very quiet. But in the end she delivered all the services promised. Doesn't kiss too great, OWO was ok (took instruction as to how I like it) and sex. Happy to take a facial and even stuck her tongue out at the end for a taste from my cock without prompting.

Nothing she done (or didn't do) that can make her a negative but the shyness/quietness just made it a little 'awkward'.

If I just looked quickly at the profile I'd maybe go for it. But I shelled out 50p for her PG pics which are clearly more up to date. Can't be that shy if she's hosting bukkake sessions. Or saying she's size 12 if she's a 16 . . .

Shagger69

Does her private gallery have face pics in it??

Offline Marmalade

Does her private gallery have face pics in it??
Yes, I'm afraid it does. A couple maybe taken not long after the one on her main profile page, with make-up, youngish-looking features and reasonably attractive, and the rest rather less refined, various stages of tit-flappin' tat-toutin' cum-suckin bloatd look (looks about 40 at a rough guess).

I don't know why girls bother doing this. Lead the customer on with a nice photo on the front, make-up and all, probably about ten years previous; and then fill a PG with pure-slag snaps revealing all their worst features. I don't expect her (though nice when it happens) to open the door looking freshly scrubbed and made up, her hair looking lovely, and bearing a distinctive relation to her pictures with a year or two at most. But if she is going to give a misleading impression on the profile page, why not keep the fucking lies up until the punter has approached her greedy door? I've lost track of the number of prossis I have almost booked, then looked at the PGs and thought, no fucking give-me-a-break-on-a-different-planet way.

Well, when I saw her she had made some effort.
Clean and dressed in nice bra and panties.
She does look around the mid twenties age.
Just a good bit bigger round the tummy and arse area and painfully quiet.

Shagger69

You never know though if she is using her mums flat that fantasy could be getting closer lol

DavidBrown

Does she really works for her mums house?

I would definitely say that it was her parents house. Some tell tale signs. Her room was filled with her personal belongings.  Things that would normally be elsewhere if it was her house.
The location and type of house/decor suggested someone older. (Starting to sound like Through the Keyhole)
I think she occasionally has another place to go but mainly accommodates when her Mother works.