Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would make you give up punting  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Matium

Other than the fear of being found out by your wife, what would make you give up punting?

Sparquin

Lack of funds or catching an STD.

JV547845

Prices getting silly high (unlikely with EE girls), a change in law and heavy handed policing, pimps and thieves taking over to make it more trouble than it's worth, something happening to make it impossible to do without getting caught, getting a partner who also really really loves sex, or getting HIV.

The most likely scenario is just that I get it out of my system a bit and it becomes a lot more of on occasional treat than a habit as my sex drive decreases with age.  Or it may not, either is good, my bucket list is still certainly growing.

Offline oldfart

I would give up,
        if Jennifer Lawrence let me cum on her face every day. :yahoo:

Gav Lee

I would give up,

Sadly I know even if I had J Law, after a few months I'd be tempted back...

So for me, lack of money or if I stopped enjoying it.  Can't think of anything else that would stop me.

essexmat

If a random member of ISIS chopped off my cock before chopping my head off

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If..

I found the right long term partner I'd give it up, but it does tend to be self regulating to some extent, available punting funds and what's getting the be the bother of arranging a punt with an increasing number of  providers who can't manage themselves:(..

JV547845

If a random member of ISIS chopped off my cock before chopping my head off

The only difference between us punting and jihadists murdering in order to get their 40 virgins in heaven is that they're too big a pussy to just say `fuck you Mohammed' and pay for their orgy with 40 virgins right now on earth.  Sanctimonious wusses.

Offline walshy101

if i won the lottery i belive the females would be chasing me so hopefully there would be no need to punt as they say money talks

Offline Frenchie

I would give up,

Oh yes --THIS Jennifer Lawrence ..I take it you've seen the leaked icloud photos ???? 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Frenchie

What would make me give up ...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!! Life's too short ..two men I know have been diagnosed with prostrate cancer - and a  friend is on the way out with the big C and they are all in their 50's ...... with NO sex life at home at all and nearing the big  60 in a few months my motto is 'Fuck while you can '...however , even if I couldn't get it up one day I'd still pay for some gorgeous creature to place her minge firmly on my face ! hmmmmm .. lovely

Offline sumofallparts

Can you post more of the Jennifer Lawrence leaked pix lease or point me to where I can see them !

I'd give it up if I woke with her every morning for sure.

Failing that, a lack of cash.............

Offline Thepacifist

Until i get a girlfriend who has massive naturals and will smoke ganja with me then i refuse to compromise  :hi:

Offline Boundless

Sadly I know even if I had J Law, after a few months I'd be tempted back...

So for me, lack of money or if I stopped enjoying it.  Can't think of anything else that would stop me.

Yeah me too, I don't even fancy Jude that much!

Gav Lee

J Law photo links are in an off topic thread which is really worth a look - I'll post a link when I have a sec

Offline sumofallparts

Cheers - I found it already.
She is something - and as for the paste shots!

Offline Bangers and Gash

If I contracted un-curable STD that made me a health risk to others, that would make me stop.... and also being in prison. 

charming_red

Finding a decent girl to settle down with and getting plenty of action  :rolleyes:

pleasure

Right now it's more a case of what would make me start punting again, and that would be a decent looking girl that I actually fancy popping up somewhere nearby!

Offline itk

Lack of funds, or catching an STD.

Offline Frenchie

Finding a decent girl to settle down with and getting plenty of action  :rolleyes:

Blimey - that's a laugh ...we all thought we did that . Mrs Frenchie's likes list was pretty comprehensive when we were younger..

Now she doesn't want to do ANYTHING .. they all start off ok  ..but it's like a bucket full of water with a pinhole in it ..
EVENTUALLY everything runs dry !!!

Offline Happylad

Offline claretandblue

lack of funds is the only thing which would make me permanently stop,being caught out or catching something would stop me temporarily but i am sure i would be back

Offline jackdaw

Old age, growing lack of interest, living in a punting desert, getting mucked about on punts a wee bit too often, the high expense... that combo has just about worked for me... can't remember last time I punted... certainly not in last 3 months.

Mind you, not even that "perfect storm" is 100% effective... I'd say it's about evens that I'll punt again before end of year.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:39:29 am by jackdaw »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sudden death  :-(

Why?.

They fuckin'hell don't they;?.

Offline LanceVance

Finding 'The One'.

But since that won't happen, probably lack of funds, catching an STI or dying.

Sparquin

Actually an enthusiastic blowjob and swallow from Mrs. S might make me think twice. But hell will freeze over first so it is all hypothetical.

taplow

Maybe if I underwent a fanatical religious conversion.  No hang on, those people are the worst.