Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Ginger - Cambridge any info?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline mibs40

Hi All

Anyone had the pleasure?

looks to good to be true tbh but have some time  tomorrow…..

External Link/Members Only

Can’t find any reviews on here and 0 AW feedback

Any info appreciated  :thumbsup:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

She was on a very short list the other nite, but went to see someone else review to follow!...

Offline mibs40

Look forward to the review. :thumbsup:

If you don’t mind did “Ginger” make any contact? Tried AW and number on profile but no joy as yet…

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Look forward to the review. :thumbsup:

If you don’t mind did “Ginger” make any contact? Tried AW and number on profile but no joy as yet…

No i didnt phone or call or text her!

Mind you the outcome of that bit is a very good indicator if she'll be up to much!...

Offline mibs40

Can’t argue with that mate, fair point well made!

Offline calzone

I've had this one in the hotlist for the past 6 or so months, was waiting for at least an AW feedback to appear.

The pictures now appear to be a mix of two different girls, the darker haired one in red underwear is a new addition.

I'm very intrigued about what would await but I strongly suspect its a bait and switch.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well you could go and see as could I, but these days its a crime to waste a Bluey on a B&S:(

Offline mibs40

Well I tried all avenues available to get a booking today and still no joy :(

Hope someone has better luck!

Online PilotMan

Looks FAF and right up my street  :kiss:

But now showing location as Leicester  :thumbsdown:

Offline mibs40

Agreed!

Available in Cambridge earlier today!? But no replies!

I’ll console myself with the B&S theory and money still in my pocket  :D…. On to the next one  :wacko:

Offline shredman1

Got to see this girl yesterday easy Communication ,centre of Leicester very fit young girl great body but my review will be a neutral I would say it’s the same girl in the photo ,but when I saw her she had no make-up on and she works with another girl blonde hair ,she sent photo of themselves she’s on left with small tattoo of moon on shoulder

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mibs40

Thanks for the update much appreciated - there was a change from Cambridge to Leicester on Monday which is probably why my efforts to contact did not come off.

Look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

As you say she does look FAF  :wacko:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Profile has deffo been sold / passed on.
Was a red / ginger haired girl before. I enquired when she was in Cambridge previously and she sent a pic, which wass was the girl as on the profile at the time, but neither of the ones on their now.
All the pics on the profile have changed.

I've never punted her though, something didn't seem right at the time.

Offline calzone