Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Asia Girl - Full Services- GFE - New Malden - Potential set up - AVOID  (Read 827 times)

Offline Cee92

External Link/Members Only

The meet didn't go ahead. Comms were fine. This took place yesterday afternoon. I turned up at the address, a shady door on the back road of chinese takeaway place to find an irate asian man pacing back and forth outside. I stayed back and watched him for a while wondering if he was connected to the address. He then began to shout and scream at nothing and slam his fist in mid air. I called the woman i spoke to earlier and told her that i was here but the appeared to be some crazy guy outside. She told me that it was her house keeper who is "sometimes crazy yes" and that i should ignore him and just come up. I replied "yeah, no thanks" and hung up the phone. Shortly after presumably the same woman, a middle aged asian lady opened the door and let him in.

Very, very shady! even if i am reading too much into it which given the mans demeanour, i don't believe i am. Seems like some kind of set up to me. Maybe after handing over your money the man will appear and start acting crazy to intimidate you and get you to leave empty handed. Either way posting to warn others to stay away. Stay safe out there :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 01:41:21 pm by Cee92 »

Online scutty brown

More likely he's the gang-appointed doorman who takes the money and stops the girl from running away.
Unlikely the woman you spoke to was the girl you were meant to see. Typically you'd be speaking to an off-site booking clerk who relays messages. The  woman who opened the door was probably the on-site management

Offline LLPunting

The Chinese don't usually pull that kind of scam, more potential to involve Police, bad enough they're highly suspected of trafficking.  Why risk being prosecuted for that by aggravating the clients with running a con.  They just trade B&S hoping you'll pay to fuck regardless.  Police won't help a fool who regretted a fuck.