Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Vegas - Edinburgh  (Read 1632 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445263) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Camargue

External Link/Members Only

Incall, £180 for 1 hour at the end of April.

Comms: Straightforward. A couple of texts to confirm a time. Postcode provided after booking and then street and number on arrival.

Location: Nice clean flat, an easy walk from the St James shopping centre. I was on foot so didn't pay much attention to parking. Entrance was a bit exposed but there weren't many people about despite it being lunchtime. I think she was sharing the flat with another WG, which doesn't bother me.

Megan: Looks exactly like her AW profile pictures. in the flesh I thought her boobs were a bit too big for her frame. Pleasant personality. Her English was fine as I recall.

Service: Offered a shower after handing over the fee, which I took. Clean bathroom and clean towel provided. Returned to the room where she undressed and we stood for some kissing. Kissing was disappointing - she didn't avoid it at any point but it was only closed mouth pecks throughout. She went straight for a condom to give OW which was decent. Onto the bed where I returned the favour. It wasn't OTT but her moans were obviously fake. Penetration in several positions and she certainly put the effort in but I just wasn't feeling it. Popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I decided to call it quits and dressed and left with maybe 10min to spare.

Offline pipi sweet

Me thinks £180 for 1 hour should include FK and OWO, I’ll skip this one.

Online zag69

Prices up here are getting mental. I was in Newcastle with work a while back and shagged a stunner for £120 for an hour. We're getting fucked in a bad way up here.

Offline Matrix

Prices up here are getting mental. I was in Newcastle with work a while back and shagged a stunner for £120 for an hour. We're getting fucked in a bad way up here.

Thanks for the review.  :rolleyes: