Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Tasha 18 - Shadwell  (Read 2473 times)

2 review(s) for Jessy-Hot (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LondonPunter

About me - My first ever punting experience, a mistake! Let's call it a rookie mistake. After reading a neutral review here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32151.msg448008;topicseen#msg448008) I decided to give it a try. Same reasons - proximity, price and flick through.
On AWork I spotted:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
We texted and agreed a time.
Venue: I got at her address, surrounded by council housing and her flat is in old 60s high rise. My first reaction was I am definitely getting mugged tonight then someone threw a bottle from the top and scared the shit out of me. She made me wait 15mins downstairs - biggest turn off!

Appearance: 4/10. I am not that good-looking but I have scored twice good-looking chicks than her. Her pics on the website are cute but in real life she looks older with face like a ***. Lets say you get what you pay for.

Experience: Very first thing - I paid her for 1hr i.e. 70quid. She got undressed and asked me to undress. Then gave me a BJ and 10-15mins into it I popped.
That's it! She said "once you pop, you go home"! And I was like erm.. there is nothing on your profile which says that?! Well my mistake - should have been blunt and have asked her again whats the real deal. No point being a gentleman to a hooker!

Well first time and a very poor experience - It's decided hence forth only gonna go for something upmarket!

raylondoner

Hidden rating is always a showstopper for me - ''hovering'' though I see she has 2 positive and 1 negative. FRs on profile are good, which explains the 2 positive ratings.

Offline kowalski

Perhaps the strategy one should adopt in the future is that if the place looks dodgy then retreat.Quite simple as that.Send a text saying 'location too risky,I'm not coming up'.
I also put myself at risk like this at the start of August and have not done business since.
It might be ok for these pro'so to operate out of these shit holes but just imagine if you are robbed.It only takes a wise gang to know there's punters coming up with cash and you're on a sticky wicket.

James999

Her hourly rate is low at £70, her one pop rule is stupid for an hour, would be amusing to book her and hold out for a full 59 mins before popping, as others have said the hidden feedback always a bad sign  :thumbsdown:

raylondoner

Her hourly rate is low at £70, her one pop rule is stupid for an hour, would be amusing to book her and hold out for a full 59 mins before popping, as others have said the hidden feedback always a bad sign  :thumbsdown:

You're right Theo, a place I used to go quite a lot was in an alley behind a row of shops (quite a common set up), up the staircase to the flat above the shop. Safe enough during the day, but NFW would I go there after dark as it's so easy to have a group of guy's at either end, mobile phones, etc. and I' f@cked!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her hourly rate is low at £70, her one pop rule is stupid for an hour.

One of our members insists that price has nothing to do with it, I strongly disagree, pay peanuts, get monkeys.     :bomb:

Offline adindas

About me - My first ever punting experience, a mistake! Let's call it a rookie mistake. After reading a neutral review here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32151.msg448008;topicseen#msg448008) I decided to give it a try. Same reasons - proximity, price and flick through.
On AWork I spotted:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
We texted and agreed a time.
Venue: I got at her address, surrounded by council housing and her flat is in old 60s high rise. My first reaction was I am definitely getting mugged tonight then someone threw a bottle from the top and scared the shit out of me. She made me wait 15mins downstairs - biggest turn off!

Appearance: 4/10. I am not that good-looking but I have scored twice good-looking chicks than her. Her pics on the website are cute but in real life she looks older with face like a ***. Lets say you get what you pay for.

Experience: Very first thing - I paid her for 1hr i.e. 70quid. She got undressed and asked me to undress. Then gave me a BJ and 10-15mins into it I popped.
That's it! She said "once you pop, you go home"! And I was like erm.. there is nothing on your profile which says that?! Well my mistake - should have been blunt and have asked her again whats the real deal. No point being a gentleman to a hooker!

Well first time and a very poor experience - It's decided hence forth only gonna go for something upmarket!

You would have avoided her had you done your deskwork.
She used to be called sexy Letiyah. There are already a few bad reports about hers.
In this thread I have warned people regarding her bad attitude. Scroll down in the middle
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18004.msg278549;topicseen#msg278549

also here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13100.msg199706;topicseen#msg199706