Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay..Top punt - Birmingham  (Read 3457 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Lady in question- Chardonnay
Date: 07/06/23
Time / cost : 30 minutes / £110

I have previously met Chardonnay on a few occasions but not since early part of 2022.
Same location which is safe and discreet and is just outside the city not sure about the CAZ .
Chardonnay is a very good looking lady with slender figure , nice big breasts and a tasty ass.
Greeted like an old friend and straight into DFK which was nice. Opted for a quick shower and out to meet C who was wearing some sexy lingerie and DFK again with C dropping my towel and stroking my cock in a teasing way. Continue kissing and C drops to her knees and provides a sensual blow job which gets me in the mood. Onto the bed and go down on C who tasted great and was very responsive.
More blow job and needed to Mack up for the inevitable.
C on top and riding me like her life depended on it occasionally leaning in to kiss and me feeling her big breasts. Switch to mish more kissing and C puts her legs up in the air which allows me more depth.
Finally onto doggy which was a great sight with her ass backing up to me and grinding against me eventually feel the need and off with the Mack and ask to come over her breasts. No problem and she suck me to the point of no return and wanks me off all over her breasts.., another great session with an enthusiastic and willing lady who always makes me feel at home.
Some catch up chitchat and no rush whatsoever.
Top lady, great body, great service.
I would definitely recommend

Offline Beerswillin99

Nice review, thanks.

Really great VFM punt if you choose the 1 hour option, as well. I saw her again recently, might drop a review but already reviewed her before and it was much of the same really great service.

I think her prices started going up before covid (of which a few people were a bit mift about, including me), but once covid hit and the inflation aftermath, funnily enough she is back to being top VFM and considering how long she has been in the game and how consistent she is, she didn't seem the least bit jaded.

Offline Punterperson1971

To be fair she’s got an excellent ratio of positives and neutrals and no negatives
57-4-0

Offline Dazzlerred

Agreed that’s why I keep going back … top quality service delivered with enthusiasm