Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Local girl  (Read 919 times)

Offline Shearer1955

I have found out that there is a WG quite literally round the corner from where I live  (about 50 yards away) - I won't say where - but I quite like the profile and in one sense there is no complication for me as I'm divorced and there is a sense of naughtiness to it from my point of view - however, the neighbours might not take as kindly to her - or too me if they find out what she does for a living and I have availed myself of her services - I would imagine most will say its a bit too close to home for comfort - any other thoughts

Yohan Kebab 2

Just go for it like you say more exciting!

Offline daftlad123

i had a WG live 2 doors away from me and i was gagging to go there....even text her and arranged a meeting but cancelled as i thought it was too risky.i just waited until she was working from a hotel about 12 miles away and met her there,the look on her face when she opened the hotel door and saw her neighbour was like she was on blind date ha ha!!had a good time with her and she never said a word.she moved to another part of town and has settled down with a guy and given it all up now.

my advice is if no one else in the street knows about it and youve spoke to her before then go for it...chances are one of the neighbours will know so get the gossip round the doors and do some research first and if thats the case wait until she does outcalls!