Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x - Glasgow  (Read 1669 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bluelion8884

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay, so nothing exactly new here, but thought I would throw my bit in.

Red is normally found at a hotel on the south side of the river within walking distance to the town.
On the day I noticed her green light was on, and since I had her phone number I dropped her a text.
Got back to me pretty quickly and we arranged a time.

When I got to the hotel I text to say I arrived and within a few moments she told me she was on her way down with the key to work the lift. There was a couple of tourists there but no one batted an eye. Red was wearing leggings and a black top.

Anyways, once we were in the room, kit came straight off and it was onto the bed.

Started with a quick snog while her hands worked by little friend, who was being a bit stubborn and not rising to the occasion. Red was not deterred one bit and went down and sucked me to attention.

Have to say I loved the oral and she just went for it.
She asked after about five minutes if she should continue and I said yes as I was enjoying myself.
Anyways at the half way mark we swapped and I explored her with my fingers and a short time later it was on with the bag and we screwed in a variety of positions, including her on top and doggy.

The view of banging her from behind is great if you like a nice big ass.

Anyways eventually I popped in the bag and we had a nice chat while she cleaned me up and off I went.

There is a shower in the room and I have been offered it before but I don't take her up on it as I shower before and after at home.

Regardless, for £60 it's a great 30 minutes.
Will always go back!