Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Babe - Canning Town  (Read 1408 times)

6 review(s) for lexi.babe (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

This one is pricey and in my opinion not worth the outlay. Good comms doesn’t double book. A bit of a psycho tbh, very opinionated and does as she pleases, she’s the boss and you simply have to comply. She alluded to domination in her texts so I should have taken the hint. She’s very loud and outspoken, body as per pics, her ass a bit smaller than expected, face a 6/10 max. Great tits though. Her oral is with which I knew going in but still makes the price even more laughable. She’s also one of those paranoid girls who checks the condom every minute. Sex was robotic, wants you to come asap and keeps mentioning that despite instruction not to. All in all I’m giving this a negative because I didn’t particularly like her and felt conned in terms of aesthetics and attitude. If you’re very sub by all means let her have her way with you.

Offline Stealthmode

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like another 20 something who is only about making that paper, with service an afterthought.