Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena Thai Doncaster  (Read 2501 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7070017) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

So I know I reviewed meena in March but this is an hour booking and thought it needed doing.
1hr £120
Owo, dfk, massage and sex.

I've decided to do this as this was an amazing punt for me, I gave tried to see meena everytime she's been in Doncaster and have also popped to hull. I have always just done a 30min and enjoyed myself so didn't feel the need to go for longer. Anyway I was in Doncaster earlier this week with time to kill and thought what the hell let's book an hour and get a massage too. Now as I've seen her a few times I think she let slip the extras for dfk, owo so I only paid 120 for the hour.
She's based at an apartment block in the town center which has lots of karisma wink wink lol. I arrived early and given the room number and proceeded up. Meena was stood in the door waiting for me in some sexy underwear. As she knows me it was straight into dfk and hands all over, she dragged me to the bed and we both stripped off. I'm now semi aroused and she goes straight down on me and proceeds to get me rock hard in no time with a nice bj. Out with the condom puts it on and straddled me, she rides hard and fast and makes the right noises until she claims to have cum. Your turn she says and pulls onto her and I slide in mish. She encourages me to go faster and faster and it's not long until I cum. Now it's only been 10 mins at most and I've shot my load not a good sign for me as a second pop is a rearity these days. She cleaned me up and told me to lie down and grabbed some oil. For the next 30mins she delivered a decent massage being both professional and naughty with swipes and reach unders. I'm asked to turn over and the old boy is showing some faint signs of life. She sees this and smiles, a quick wet wipe and she's giving me owo and I'm rock hard again. Rubbered up and this time it's rcg and that asrse looks amazing as she rides me. What followed was sex in various positions as she said she wanted to cum again before I did. She was very encouraging and telling me to go harder and faster especially in doggy. It was in doggy that I popped for the second time. This time she suggested we go to the shower and get cleaned up. A quick cuppa and chat after the shower and I'm on my way nearly 90mins after arriving. Now I reckon because I've been to see her a few times she's allowing me a few treats. I will post a comment on this feed next time I see her to see if I get extras again. She said she leaves either Friday or Saturday this week.

Offline qarma

She looks top notch MrC but she's too expensive for me - £120 for 30 mins if you incl. OWO & DFK.

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the review, she looks well nice. I'm with qarma - I wouldn't pay for those extras. Cheeky madam.