Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Sophie - Guildford  (Read 4672 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6666697) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7295220) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline flylow

ttps://www.adultwork.com/6666697

£80 for 30mins

Comms with Natie (not Sophie!) were easy and straightforward through text. Booked for following day and confirmed in the morning that I was still coming. All services and out fit agreed via text.

Flats just down from Guildford train station. Parking jn town an easy 10min walk away. Natalie texted her flat number once I told her I'd arrived and found flat easily. Usual opening behind door but greeted by beautiful girl, exactly as profile but better in the flesh. Quite tall in heels but very welcoming and dressed in black slinky all in one thingy. No stocking as had been requested was the only fault through whole session but it was very hot and I could understand.

Offered shower was was good. In bedroom Natalie made the move and started with some really sensual kissing. Not full kn DFK but FK and exactly what I like 👌

This continued for a while as hands explored each other. This eventually led to both being naked and her lying me back onto bed for some OW. Was great but really wanted to explore her pussy so swapped over and got on with RO. Really beautiful pussy and she seemed to be in the moment and moving to enjoy the sensations. Could've stayed there for ages but she seemed to cum and become sensitive. As I moved to mount her she got down in front and gave me some more OW which was really good.

Felt the need for sex so started in missionary the doggy. Moved mirror in room to position so I could see her in RCG which was amazing. Back to missionary to finish with plenty FK and really horny.

Overall this was a great punt. I found Sophie sexy and engaging and fhn.

Would i return? Probably would.

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Marvelous

Bit confusing who is Natie? This girl on the pics.

Also she advertises massage only :unknown:

Offline John987654321

Sounds nice. How is her English? Is she chatty?

Offline flylow

Bad typing on my phone...Natie should be Natalie. Although she is Sophie her name seems to be Natalie. She is the girl in the pics.

And her English is perfect. Very chatty. Felt friendly and welcoming.

Offline John987654321

Bad typing on my phone...Natie should be Natalie. Although she is Sophie her name seems to be Natalie. She is the girl in the pics.

And her English is perfect. Very chatty. Felt friendly and welcoming.

Thank you, very useful. Fed up not being able to communicate with some girls!

Offline RH22

hmm, her profile seems to have gone. Does she advertise anywhere else or has she just quit or something?

Offline thejunklord

External Link/Members Only - is this the SP from this thread? She is sort of in my area, wondering a visit is worth it.. 

Offline flylow

Yes, that's the same girl. My review started this thread so you know my thoughts on whether to visit or not. 👍