Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky Bristol  (Read 2419 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jonlove69

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in the last month

Cost £160 for an hour

This girl is the ultimate pro and is very good at her job. All the positive reviews on this site are certainly to her credit

The flat is located at the harbourside and is shared with another girl who has the highest AW score in Bristol. I will let you work that one out.

Had a shower on arrival and was offered a drink.

The experience is slightly PSE and she really puts the effort in. A great blowjob without and plenty of eye contact.

I enjoyed her sweet pussy in 69 and we had sex in lots of different positions. After about 50 minutes I was thoroughly exhausted but she was determined to make me cum. She succeeded. Had a shower and a quick chat. Left while avoiding another punter coming up in the lift for the other girl.

When in Bristol Vicky doesn’t work after 3pm so you need to take that into account.

I will definitely return as she is a great, friendly and very professional girl. This is her job and I’m certainly prepared to pay for her excellent and high quality service.

Offline justalad

Nice review of a well reviewed SP.

Who does GV share with?  I thought it was her main pad in BS1.

Maybe obvious but you state that she shares with an SP who has more positive reviews, the only one I can think of is Bex but she works out of a place in Kingswood.

Offline SWAaron

Nice review of a well reviewed SP.

Who does GV share with?  I thought it was her main pad in BS1.

Maybe obvious but you state that she shares with an SP who has more positive reviews, the only one I can think of is Bex but she works out of a place in Kingswood.

My guess would be Sexy Angelina

Offline WKD123

Angelina was in a different location and I don't think she had any reason to move.  Intriguing.

Offline justalad

Angelina was in a different location and I don't think she had any reason to move.  Intriguing.
Angelina definitely works from her home address.  When I made contact with Vicky (didn’t book due to availability), she was working at a different location to Angelina and that was within the last 4 weeks.

Offline simping