Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: who wants to Gang bang Angelina?  (Read 2280 times)

awpicboy

Ok. All takers say aye and lets see if we can set it up.

:wacko:

Offline rudolph hucker

If you can guarantee she'll be there, I'll have a go. Good luck though!

Offline BogBog1

As a regular visitor to the marmite-like Angelina, count me in. My first gangbang :)

Offline BogBog1

By the way, a "gangbang" tab is now on Angelina's AW page: every Saturday around 2pm, 1.5 hours, £150 each. Seems pricey when you compare it to LMP prices... maybe we can negotiate her down :)

Pumper

I've booked but I'm dubious as to if it will happen. Happy to wait and see though as it could be a good one. Bedrooms a bit small though and 6 people could be a squeeze! If she does what she's offering then I'll be impressed!

JV547845

If she does what she's offering then I'll be impressed!

After you fuck her will she make you a sandwich?

Pumper

As long as she washes her hands after that would be fine by me!

James999

Ok. All takers say aye and lets see if we can set it up.

You sound like her PIMP, she lists gangbangs on her profile, so if people want to attend they can, no need to promote her gangbangs here, well perhaps there is a reason / benefit for you / her  :thumbsdown:

Pumper

IMHO she's not the fizziest bottle of pop in the fridge and this whole gangbang think could never happen. Anyway, I've booked and had confirmation but I'm not getting my hopes too high. In fairness to her I don't think she has any pimp or presence on this site.

Offline TerryTibbs

By the way, a "gangbang" tab is now on Angelina's AW page: every Saturday around 2pm, 1.5 hours, £150 each. Seems pricey when you compare it to LMP prices... maybe we can negotiate her down :)

That ridiculous pricing!!!

£150 to queue up behind 4 other blokes!!!  When you could have her to yourself for £150 anyway!!

Prossie maths at its best!!

I will tell you where I am..................Im OUT!!!!

Terry  :timeout:

Pumper

I booked but it's off her profile now. Anyone else booked??

Shaketherooom

Pumper

Pumper

Surprise surprise!! Didn't happen. Time waster