Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lilith - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 5192 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Lady - Miss Lilith
Date- 14/06/23
Location- Birmingham City Centre
Time / price- 30 minutes / £100

A timely revisit to Lilith after 18 months away and really looking forward to it.
Arrived at location and felt safe / comfortable.
Up to apartment door and in I go and WOW Lilith looked stunning sexy lingerie and breasts filling out those cups, some DFK on arrival and a quick feel of those breasts.
Quick shower and enter the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my modesty. Lilith looking really sexy and start more DFK with L stroking me to attention not that I needed it. L drops to her knees and some really sensual OWO taking me right down to the hilt nice and wet and sloppy. On to the bed and more OWO before moving on to 69 and she tasted great.
Feeling warmed up and asked for the Mack and L climbs on board riding me like there’s no tomorrow getting a nice feel of those breasts from this position. Move onto mish and bend L legs right up allowing good access and finally onto doggy and what a sight that great ass grinding back and forth on me.
Arriving at the point of no return and ask politely where I can come , reply wherever you like so off with the Mack and standing in front of L with her sucking me vigorously and takes me in hand and explode all over her face and breasts…..I must say a top punt with a sexy, funny lady
Whatever others have said I had a great time and found L very accommodating and no rush .
I will return and would definitely recommend

Offline TallnHung

Thanks.
I've been looking for a good redhead.  Looks like you found one :)

Offline LipLover

Interesting that she has dropped her rate back to £150/hour. Last year I think she was at 170/180 - makes a nice change!

Offline Dazzlerred

If you are looking to book in do so in advance
And don’t be put off by her abrupt messages on contacting her she is very relaxed and funny on the meet

Offline bitu1980

Could I ask about location. Is it discreet and what is the parking situation?

Offline JontyR

Birmingham apartment block. She gives good directions. It's pretty standard for a punt inside the clean air zone.

Offline justalad

Lilith is up there with the very best SP’s.  Next time I’m in Brum, there’s a decision to make between Stassi and Lilith. 

Offline Auron

Just read her review, thats a tough one !